Air Conditioning jobs in Lochgelly
- OCS2.7EdinburghReference: /MF/29-09/970/1 Job Title: Air Conditioning Engineer Salary: Competitive Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week Location: North…PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Hiring multiple candidatesPro-Division Car CareLarbert FK5Due to continued expansion here at Pro-Division Car Care we are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic, driven and motivated vehicle technician to join…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Climate Control Services ltdCentral BeltAbout the company: we are a young enthusiastic company growing and building a good customer base. *Job Responsibilities:installing ac equipment splits,vrv…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning Systems...3.6LivingstonA permanent vacancy has arisen within our Facilities Section for a Facilities Engineer. The main duties of the post include: · Lead the delivery of the…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Climate Control Services ltdCentral BeltMulti skilled engineer required for pre planned maintenances and reactive call outs on boilers plant and Air Conditioning equipment. Min 5 years experience…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Williams Refrigeration3.3ScotlandKey Objective: Assist in the Installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of all types of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning equipment…EmployerActive 6 days ago
- Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning Systems...3.6LivingstonTwo permanent vacancies have arisen within our Maintenance Section for a Facilities Technicians. The main duties of the post include: · Troubleshooting,…PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Pacifica4.0United KingdomPacifica - Domestic Appliance Engineer Pacifica is one of the UK's largest providers of outsourced support and repair of domestic appliances. Employing over…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Kemp Recruitment4.5EdinburghPosition: HVAC Engineer £60,000 + Overtime + Van + Fuel Card Overtime: Available & Optional We are currently looking for a HVAC Engineer to join our…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- JLA3.3ScotlandAbout our business The JLA story began in 1973 when we started out as a family run commercial laundry business; we’ve experienced rapid growth since and we…EmployerActive Just posted
- WR HVAC - M&EHybrid remote in EdinburghMechanical Design Engineer - Building Services Are you seeking an opportunity which allows you to undertake detailed Mechanical design duties on ranging,…PostedPosted 4 days ago
- CBW Staffing Solutions Ltd5.0ArmadaleStatic Multi-Commercial Gas Engineer - West Lothian - Salary up to 40k plus company van Do you hold your Commercial Gas tickets, F Gas and 18th Edition? Would…PostedPosted 6 days ago
- Lovat's GroupFife
- University of EdinburghEdinburghThe Opportunity: EPCC is the UK’s leading centre for Supercomputing and Data Science service provision. We host and manage leading edge systems such as the UK…PostedPosted 2 days ago·
- Lovat's GroupFife
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
Job Title: Air Conditioning Engineer
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
Location: North Scotland
Atalian Servest and OCS have merged to create a new and exciting organisation, the OCS Group UK & Ireland. We are a leading facilities management company providing a range of both standalone and integrated services including cleaning, catering, security, technical services, energy management and compliance, front of house, landscaping, logistics, waste management and pest control services. The business has a turnover of £1.5bn and operates across the UK and Ireland with more than an exceptional 50,000 colleagues delivering innovative award-winning services to the private and public sectors and supporting the local communities in which it operates. If you’re ready to reach your full potential, join us at OCS.
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join our passionate and driven team in North Scotland!
What will you be doing?...
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To take a proactive approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management and FM helpdesk as necessary.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out, including completing required documents and paperwork.
Is it you we’re looking for?...
Here at OCS we take pride in our business culture, all of which we owe to our colleagues. Could you be a fit for us?
Applicant must have the right to work in the UK
- You hold an NVQ in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning or equivalent.
- You are City & Guilds 2079 safe handling of refrigerants qualified
- You hold previous experience working within facilities management and working with all types of Air Conditioning (spilt systems, VRV systems, Close control systems & Chillers).
- You have a CSCS Skills card or equivalent qualification.
Why work for us?...
On top of working for a business that values its colleagues and clients alike, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- We understand the effects the cost of living crisis would have on our colleagues, so to help we offer a wide range of retail discounts
- Health is wealth, and because of this we offer a discounted gym membership to all colleagues
- Tired of sitting behind the wheel? Opportunity to join our Cycle to Work scheme
- Want to get involved in further projects? Here at OCS all colleagues have access to “CHROMA”, our internal colleague-led diversity and inclusion community – get involved, join a committee, or take part in our events
- Taking care of your mind is just as important as taking care of your body, because of this all colleagues have access to internal Mental Health First Aiders who will support you through difficult times
- If you’re always hungry to learn more this could be your favourite benefit yet… join OCS to have Immediate access to “Opportunity” our internal Learning and Development platform
- All required professional membership fees paid for, we want to make sure you have all the tools to enable your success
- We thoroughly appreciate our colleagues work, one way we show this is to hold a monthly ‘Win Atalian Servest Superstar Awards’
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.