Alarm Installation jobs in Colburn
- Hiring multiple candidatesTechnical Resources Ltd3.9United KingdomPlease note we can only accept candidates who have the Right To Work in the UK Our client is a leading provider of fire solutions to commercial and…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Hiring multiple candidatesDefinitive Security Solutions LtdEnglandDue to newly awarded contracts and the go ahead of multiple large projects we are now looking to hire new members of engineering staff across the UK. …EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Britannia Monitoring SystemsTeessideField Service Engineer Installation and Servicing of gas alarm systems / temperature monitoring systems Due to an increased volume of workload, we are now…EmployerActive 1 day ago
- Skills for SecurityMiddlesbrough TS4Opportunity information Duration 36 months Advert closing date 01/03/2024 Description A professional fire and security company you can rely on. Working…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Elysium HealthcareMiddlesbrough TS2If you enjoy leading a team that creates a well-presented and safe environment, then join the team at The Bridge in Middlesbrough a as Maintenance Lead, where…PostedPosted 16 days ago·
- ConceptRavensworthProject Manager – North of England & Scotland - £40k-£50k Our client, a leading provider of advanced alarm and communication systems, bed head trunking,…EmployerActive 2 days ago·
- First Choice Recruitment LtdBishop AucklandOur client based in Bishop Auckland are looking for an electrician this role is temporary, with the potential of being taken on full time, depending on work…EmployerActive 12 days ago·
- IRIS EngineeringBillinghamWe are looking for a highly flexible project manager that has a track record of taking overall charge of the planning and execution of Complex Site Projects.…EmployerActive 2 days ago·
- The Staffing ExpertsStockton-on-Tees
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company car
Full job description
*Please note we can only accept candidates who have the Right To Work in the UK*
Our client is a leading provider of fire solutions to commercial and residential clients. We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Fire Alarm Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Job Title: Fire Alarm Engineer
- Location: Multiple Roles UK Wide
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
Package: £30 – £43k per annum + Company Package (Company Vehicle, Opportunity for Call Out, Standby & Overtime etc…)
Day To Day Responsibilities Of The Role:
- Install, maintain, and commission fire alarm systems in accordance with industry standards and regulations.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with fire alarm systems.
- Provide technical support to customers as needed.
- Keep accurate records of all work completed.
- Fire Alarms: Advanced, Kentec, Morley, C-tec and Gent.
Must Have Experience Required / Certifications Required:
- Minimum experience of 1 years in Fire Alarm Engineering
- Knowledge of fire alarm system installation techniques, equipment, and tools.
- Familiarity with industry regulations and standards.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£43,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Monday to Friday
- Fire Alarm Engineering: 1 year (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: On the road