Alarm Installation jobs in March
- Marlowe Fire and Security2.7CambridgeFire & Security Service Engineer - Cambridge, Huntingdon, Peterborough Marlowe Fire & Security, a specialist business within Marlowe Fire and Security Group,…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Verisure Services (UK) Limited3.9Wisbech PE14Salary potential: £60,000 a year (OTE) Mandatory – Full driving licence (0 - 3 points) Field Sales Consultant - Wisbech The Field Sales Consultant role…PostedPosted 21 days ago
- Verisure Services (UK) Limited3.9Whittlesey PE7Salary potential: £60,000 a year (OTE) Mandatory – Full driving licence (0 - 3 points) Field Sales Executive — Whittlesey The Field Sales Executive role…PostedPosted 18 days ago
- Hiring multiple candidatesDavid Wood Baking Ltd2.6SpaldingResponsibilities: - Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems and equipment - Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers…EmployerActive 3 days ago
- Pure Service Cambridge LtdCambridgeJob Summary – Fire Alarm & Security Engineer We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Fire Alarm & Security engineer to join the growing…PostedPosted 3 days ago
- Bennett & Game Recruitment Limited3.6StamfordInstallation Engineer required for our client, a well-established Fire and Security company that has been in the industry for over 30 years based in the North…PostedPosted 25 days ago
- Pointer LimitedUnited KingdomTypically responds within 4 daysFIRE ALARM ENGINEERS (Glasgow, North East & North West England) (3 vacancies) Pointer Ltd is a family-owned business with over 50 years of experience…PostedPosted 2 days ago
- Swift UK RecruitmentSaint IvesWe require a Installation Engineer to start in Great Eversden, Cambridge for a Permanent Contract working for a leading installer of high-tech electronic…EmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Main RecruitersPeterboroughWe are looking for a fire extinguisher Engineer with a can do attitude looking to learn fire and security systems, to join a growing team team. Want to help…EmployerActive 11 days ago·
- Definitive Security Solutions LtdEnglandDue to newly awarded contracts and the go ahead of multiple large projects we are now looking to hire new members of engineering staff across the UK. …EmployerActive 6 days ago
- DAVID WOOD FOODS LTD2.6Spalding```Duties``` We are seeking an experienced Electrical Installation Engineer to join our team. As an Electrical Installation Engineer, you will be responsible…EmployerActive 3 days ago
- Jensen Security and Fire SystemsPeterboroughThis role is not solely as a Fire alarm installation Engineer it expands to also site management working on our large client projects liaising direct with…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Perigon SearchSaint Ives PE27Are you an experienced fire alarm engineer, looking for a role that offers stability, security, and the opportunity to progress? Are you wanting to work for…PostedPosted 19 days ago·
- The One Group4.6CambridgeHead of Building, Facilities & Maintenance Cambridge £52,000 - £56,000 Job Role The Head of Buildings, Facilities and Maintenance is responsible…EmployerActive 10 days ago
- CTR Engineering5.0CambridgeMobile Electrical Tester | £36,500 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire Hours: Monday – Friday | 8am – 5pm Location: Cambridge Salary: £36,500 We are…EmployerActive 3 days ago
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
Full job description
Fire & Security Service Engineer - Cambridge, Huntingdon, Peterborough
Marlowe Fire & Security, a specialist business within Marlowe Fire and Security Group, are looking to grow our team with the appointment of an experienced Fire & Security Engineer.
Marlowe Fire & Security Group are one of the fastest growing and exciting businesses in the UK right now. Having doubled in size in recent years to over 1,000 dedicated Fire & Security specialists across the UK, we attract the best talent in the market by offering fantastic career progression opportunities, our own in-house training academy, as well as great remuneration and benefits packages.
Our basic salaries are based on a grading structure.
Grade 7: Basic Salary between £34,884 - £41,991
A comprehensive, high performing Service Engineer – At least 10+ years experience. Multi disciplined in Fire & Security systems and panels; able to service, fault-find, investigate, install & commission.
Grade 6: Basic Salary between £33,575 - £38,991
A skilled Service Engineer, ideally multi-disciplined in most Fire & Security systems and panels; able to service, fault-find, investigate with some awareness of install & commissioning.
Grade 5: Basic Salary between £32,145 - £36,592
An experienced Service Engineer with at least 4 years’ experience, ideally multi-disciplined in Fire and/or Security systems and panels, with a particular strength in Fire, Access Control, CCTV or Intruder; able to service, fault-find & investigate.
Grade 4: Basic Salary between £29,065 – 32,992
An experienced Service Engineer with at least 2 years’ experience, ideally multi-disciplined in Fire and/or Security systems and panels, with a particular strength in Fire, Access Control, CCTV or Intruder; able to service, fault-find & investigate.
Our Service Engineers
Our Engineers maintain Fire and Security systems in line with current standards and customer requirements. The successful Engineer will contribute to the team, strive to deliver world class customer service, and will be rewarded for doing so.
- Maintain Fire & Security Systems in your assigned area.
- Respond to service calls on all types of Fire and Security systems in line with current standards and customer requirements.
- Plan and respond to routine and re-active call visits in your area.
- Maintain effective communication with customers when planning site visits.
- Maintain your stock levels with support from the Stores team.
- Attend training sessions as and when required.
- Attend Engineering team meetings as and when required.
- Identify any personal training and development needs to help you provide the best possible customer service.
Fire: Gent, Notifier, Kentec, Ziton, Advanced, Morley, C-Tec, Protec
Intruder: Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Menvier, Risco
CCTV: Hikvision, Dahua, Bosch, Generic Analogue Systems
Access Control: Paxton, PAC. Salto
Who We’re Looking For
In addition to having all the usual attributes of a great Marlowe Fire & Security employee, which include; a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, well presented and professional at all times, ability to work alone and as part of a team.
For this opportunity, we are specifically looking for candidates who offer:
- A technical background in the electrical / electronic industry.
- Good all-round knowledge of Fire and Security Systems.
- Experience of front-line customer contact preferred.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A professional and presentable demeanor, always.
- An ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
How we Attract, Reward & Retain Our Employees
At Marlowe Fire & Security, we recognise the importance of fairly rewarding our employees. We go above and beyond with our remuneration packages, that not only meet the needs of a challenging economic climate, but we offer packages, benefits and incentives to support the broader needs of our people, making their everyday lives and futures more comfortable.
Upon joining Marlowe Fire & Security Group, you will be remunerated with a generous and competitive basic salary. As well as the opportunity to earn overtime, on-call and travel, which we encourage all of our Service Engineers to embrace to the fullest in order to maximise your progression and earning potential. We tailor these remuneration packages subject to you, the individual, to ensure that we don’t miss out on the best talent in the market.
- Basic Salary - £29,000 - £41,991 – Please see grading structure above
- Overtime, On-Call, Travel Time: Typically in the region of an additional £10,000 per annum (this value would depend on the individual and how many out-of-hours work you would be prepared to commit to).
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Company Tablet and Mobile Phone
- Royal London Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance x4 Basic Salary
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Paid Holidays and Bank Holidays
- Holidays increasing after each year of service up to 25 days.
- Birthday Holiday
- Mental Health Support Scheme
- Long Service Award (increments of 5 years)
- Access to continued training at the Marlowe Academy
- Development & Progression opportunities
- 4-Day induction upon start providing you with a full introduction to the company, training, assessments, portal access, issue of vehicle & equipment.
Our business model is built on promoting from within, therefore all candidates who join our ever-expanding business are encouraged to learn, grow, develop and progress in a direction that suits your ambition. At Marlowe Fire and Security Group, we consider ourselves to be the employer of choice in the Fire & Security industry, we hope you will agree!
About Marlowe Fire & Security
From initial design, supply and installation, through to ongoing maintenance and monitoring, Marlowe Fire & Security maintain the capability to help prevent, detect and monitor your Fire and Security risks. We maintain the highest accreditations available to our industry including NSI NACOSS Gold, NSI Fire Gold, BAFE and NSI ARC Gold.
About Marlowe Fire & Security Group
Marlowe Fire & Security Group is the fire life safety and security specialist division of Marlowe plc.
Together, we are the UK’s fastest growing and most innovative consortium of fire life safety and security service providers.
Operating 24/7, across the whole of the UK, we work with clients of all sizes to provide end-to-end fire and security solutions across all sectors to ensure your safety, security and compliance.
Our Business Include:
- Marlowe Fire & Security Group
- Marlowe Fire & Security
- Alarm Communications Limited (ACL)
- Griffin Fire
- Hadrian Technology Limited (HTL)
- Marlowe Kitchen Fire Suppression
- Fire Alarm Fabrication Services (FAFS)
- MJ Fire
- Island Fire Protection
- Morgan Fire Protection
- Victory Fire
At Marlowe Fire & Security Group we strive to create a diverse, inclusive environment to encourage all our employees to be themselves. We celebrate what makes us unique and believe that adopting a culture of inclusion helps us to best serve our customers. We are committed to supporting equal opportunities, please inform us if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.
RIGHT TO WORK
Marlowe Fire & Security Group do not offer Right to Work Sponsorship.
If you do not currently have the Right to Work in the UK, or will need additional support to extend your current Right to Work status, your application cannot be considered.