Alarm Installation jobs in Yaxley
- Verisure Services (UK) Limited3.9Whittlesey PE7PostedPosted 18 days ago
- Your goal is to seamlessly convert these engagements into sales, take charge of product installations, and establish a pipeline of future sales by ensuring an…
- Hiring multiple candidatesDavid Wood Baking Ltd2.6SpaldingEmployerActive 3 days ago
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in installations and repairs.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems and equipment.
- Bennett & Game Recruitment Limited3.6StamfordPostedPosted 25 days ago
- Installing and servicing Fire alarms, intruder alarms, access controls, CCTV, gates and barriers.
- Successful candidates will have experience installing and…
- Kings Security Systems Ltd3.7United KingdomPostedPosted 3 days ago
- Product and parts knowledge of associated alarm products and other security equipment.
- Excellent knowledge in Intruder alarm signalling devices e.g., Emizon,…
- Definitive Security Solutions LtdEnglandEmployerActive 6 days ago
- Due to newly awarded contracts and the go ahead of multiple large projects we are now looking to hire new members of engineering staff across the UK.
- DAVID WOOD FOODS LTD2.6SpaldingEmployerActive 3 days ago
- Proven experience in electrical installation engineering, including system design and analysis.
- As an Electrical Installation Engineer, you will be responsible…
- Anglian Water Services Ltd3.6PeterboroughPostedPosted 5 days ago
- This work is crucial for us to ensure our plant remains running automatically and will communicate plant alarms to our main operational control room in the…
- Main RecruitersPeterboroughEmployerActive 11 days ago·
- Carry out routine servicing, testing, inspection, repairs and installation of Fire extinguihers.
- We are looking for someone who enjoys solving problems, taking…
- Swift UK RecruitmentSaint IvesEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with fire alarm systems.
- We require a Installation Engineer to start in Great Eversden, Cambridge for a *Permanent Contract…
- Bennett & Game Recruitment Limited3.6KetteringPostedPosted 25 days ago
- The candidate would be carrying out both installation and servicing of CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control and would be covering both Domestic and…
- Perigon SearchSaint Ives PE27PostedPosted 19 days ago·
- The servicing and maintenance of Fire alarms, Fire Extinguisher and Emergency Lighting systems around the Cambridge area.
- Basic salary: Up to £35,000 per annum.
- Meyer-Scott RecruitmentSaint IvesEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Ideally have previous experience with alarm systems/electronics PCB & equipment.
- Do you have previous experience with alarm systems/electronics PCB & equipment?
- Nelson Permanent Placements LimitedPeterborough
- MultiplexPeterborough PE3PostedPosted 24 days ago·
- City and Guilds of London Institute Certificate in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, maintenance, installation or equivalent.
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company car
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
Full job description
Salary potential: £60,000 a year (OTE)
Mandatory – Full driving licence (0 - 3 points)
Field Sales Executive — Whittlesey
The Field Sales Executive role comes with a combination of a guaranteed salary and an uncapped commission scheme. Typically, Sales Executives earn between £30k — £40k OTE in their first year, and our top performers can earn more than £60k OTE (on-target expectations).
This Sales Executive role offers the following:
- Company car with fuel card and mobile phone (subject to terms).
- The chance to boost your salary with an uncapped commission scheme.
- A solid career path with excellent growth opportunities.
- Bupa health insurance, pension plan, generous holiday, and maternity/paternity leave.
Sales Executive key responsibilities:
- Creating your own sales opportunities (door-to-door): cold canvassing in businesses and in residential areas.
- Converting warm leads into sales through a direct sales approach (normally 8-10 per month).
- Building a portfolio of long-term relationships with your customers and generating referrals from existing clientele.
As a Field Sales Executive, your role involves canvassing potential customers at their properties, introducing them to Verisure, and showcasing our award-winning products. Additionally, you will conduct security surveys to design a system tailored to their security needs. Your goal is to seamlessly convert these engagements into sales, take charge of product installations, and establish a pipeline of future sales by ensuring an excellent customer experience. You will also receive warm leads sourced from our call centre and your responsibility is to efficiently convert these leads into successful sales.
Previous experience in sales or retail is desirable but not essential. Full training will be provided. Vital requirements include a professional and customer service focused attitude, a passion for sales, and good communication skills. You also must have a full manual driving licence and access to a vehicle for the first few months.
We are a team of 20,000 people worldwide today - and growing quickly. As a certified TOP Employer in the UK and Europe for 2024, we are dedicated to creating a workplace that values and supports our employees. We are a leading provider of monitored smart alarms in Europe, and we are proud to protect more than 5 million customers, who trust us to keep them, their families, or their businesses safe. This recognition as a TOP Employer reflects our commitment to fostering a positive work environment and underscores our dedication to excellence — and this is where you come in... Apply now!!
All successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check (cost absorbed by Verisure)