Asbestos Removal jobs in Chapel en le Frith
- Hiring multiple candidatesConnell Brothers LtdGreater ManchesterAsbestos Removal Supervisor Connell Brothers Limited are recruiting an Asbestos Removal Supervisors: Are you up for the challenge? Do you want to join the…EmployerActive 4 days ago
- Hiring multiple candidatesConnell Brothers LtdManchesterAsbestos Removal Operative Connell Brothers Limited are recruiting Asbestos Removal Operatives: Are you up for the challenge? Do you want to join the team…EmployerActive 4 days ago
- Connell Brothers LimitedAlderley Edge*Demolition Operatives Wanted - Must have CCDO Card * Connell Brothers Limited are Demolition and Asbestos removal contractors who have been operating in the…Hiring ongoing
- Urgently neededGreen Shield Environmental LtdUnited KingdomSenior Asbestos Surveyor P402 Qualified Stevenage, SG2 - working UK wide Full Time, Permanent Position + Overtime Available *Salary Negotiable &…EmployerActive 10 days ago
- Connell Brothers LtdSalford. ** PLEASE DO NOT PHONE THE OFFICE REGARDING THIS JOB VACANCY ** Connell Brothers Limited are Demolition and Asbestos removal contractors who…EmployerActive 4 days ago
- Network Construction ServicesManchesterNCS are currently looking for an experienced Asbestos Removal Operative Candidate MUST have the following: Full Licence Training Medical *Face…PostedToday·
- DCUKFMSaleJoin our established team at DCUK FM Ltd, where we're seeking experienced Asbestos Removal Operatives to contribute to our specialised services. Your core…EmployerActive 3 days ago·
- DKF RecruitmentSheffield*Asbestos Removal Operative. £12.50 - £14.50 an hour PAYE + 1.5 hourly overtime rate. Nationwide.* DKF are on the lookout for Asbestos Removal…EmployerActive 3 days ago·
- DKF RecruitmentSheffield*Asbestos Removal Supervisor. £16.50 - £17.00 an hour PAYE + 1.5 hourly overtime rate. Nationwide.* DKF are on the lookout for an Asbestos Removal…EmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Bepaired LTDSheffieldBepaired Ltd are working with an environmental consultancy based in Sheffield, who are seeking an Asbestos Surveyor to join their growing team. *The Company:…EmployerActive 4 days ago·
- THGManchesterTHG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure…PostedPosted 20 days ago·
Job Post Details
Asbestos Removal Supervisor - job post
Full job description
Asbestos Removal Supervisor
Connell Brothers Limited are recruiting an Asbestos Removal Supervisors:
Are you up for the challenge? Do you want to join the team?
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· To organise, supervise and work alongside asbestos removal operatives, ensuring works are being carried out as prescribed in the POW, to a high standard and in line with the programme.
· To coordinate and communicate with other site operations to ensure the smooth running of all elements of work on site.
· To carry out and record pre-use, daily & weekly inspections and checks, including RPE inspections and Plant, tools, and equipment checks.
· To record inspections and keep detailed daily site records.
· Communicate on a daily basis with the Contract Manager and Demolition Site Manager about any issues relating to the works on-site.
· Carry out enclosure checks as the works progress and carry out Supervisor visual inspections upon completion of the removal works in advance of handing the enclosure over to the asbestos analyst.
· Responsibly for all plant, tools, and equipment. Making sure items are transported correctly to the site and then de-contaminated and transported correctly back to the stores or to the next site.
· To assist in other site works and operations as and when required.
The following skills and training are a necessity:
· Full Asbestos Removal Supervisor training (in-date)
· Asbestos Medical Certificate (in-date)
· Full Face Fits full and half face mask (in-date)
· Details of experience of working on demolition/asbestos removal sites, (Must have checkable references).
· Full Drivers Licence
· Ability to direct a team of asbestos removal operatives to complete work to the required standard and on time.
· Good communication and organisational skills with the ability to work in a methodical and calm manner whilst under pressure.
· Good attention to detail.
The following skills and training are Desirable:
- CSCS Card
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, you can apply via Indeed or via the careers page on our company website. https://connellbrothers.co.uk/job-application/
About The Company - Since its incorporation in March 1990, Connell Brothers Ltd has grown to become one of the best-known and most well-respected Demolition Contractors in the country. In addition to our demolition services, we also provide asbestos removal, land remediation, and enabling works including all aspects of building and civil engineering.
Confidentiality Assured - Connell Brothers Ltd are an equal opportunities employer - no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £33,000.00-£43,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road
Reference ID: Asbestos Removal Supervisor