Asbestos Removal jobs in Crowland
- Urgently neededGreen Shield Environmental LtdUnited KingdomSenior Asbestos Surveyor P402 Qualified Stevenage, SG2 - working UK wide Full Time, Permanent Position + Overtime Available *Salary Negotiable &…EmployerActive 10 days ago
- Mick GeorgeHuntingdonABOUT THIS ROLE: We are currently recruiting for asbestos labourer to work within our Environmental Department. Duties include: Undertake asbestos removal…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Aspect Group Services LtdWymondhamDue to our continued expansion and successes across a number of long term New Build and Refurbishment contracts in Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire we are…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
Job Post Details
Senior Asbestos Surveyor - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company car
- Company pension
Full job description
Senior Asbestos Surveyor P402 Qualified
Stevenage, SG2 - working UK wide
Full Time, Permanent Position + Overtime Available
Salary Negotiable & Dependent upon Experience
Fully Expensed Company Vehicle
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Established in 2006, Green Shield Environmental is an independent and impartial asbestos consultancy that provides a comprehensive range of asbestos solutions, spanning surveys, sampling, testing, training, consultancy and assistance on removal projects. We have built a reputation in the industry for quality and integrity.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Asbestos Surveyor with an eye for detail and a commitment to producing high standards of work to join an expanding company that value its people.
About the Role:
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on various buildings and large scale projects.
- Undertaking re-inspections and updating the asbestos register and management plans.
- Work within company policies and quality systems to ensure achievement and maintenance of UKAS accreditation.
- Working across the UK to travel to client sites, as and when required.
Required Qualification, Skills and Knowledge:
- BOHS P402 Qualified or above.
- Training and certificates including CSCS, Asbestos Medical Certificate, Face Fit Certificates and working at height is desirable but not essential.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Comfortable with technology and use of onsite data collection tools, emails and calendar use.
- Due to the nature of the work, it will be essential for the person to pass a DBS check.
- Meticulous with attention to detail and appreciation of quality work.
- Professional manner and strong work ethic.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to demonstrate minimum 7 year experience in carrying out asbestos surveys.
- Experienced in delivering refurbishment and demolition surveys on major projects within commercial and industrial units.
Salary and Benefits Package:
- Salary depending on experience.
- Opportunity to earn overtime.
- Fully expensed Company Vehicle.
- Use of smart phone and company tablet.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes, Asbestos Surveyor Analyst, P402 Qualified Surveyor, Commercial Asbestos Surveyor, Domestic Asbestos Surveyor
Job Types: Full-time, Freelance
Salary: £35,000.00-£38,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Surveying: 7 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
- P402 (required)
Work Location: On the road
Reference ID: SNRP402