Asbestos Removal jobs in Maidstone
- Hiring multiple candidatesAspect Contracts LimitedBasildonEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Successful candidates must hold a current approved Supervisor or Operative training certificate / TNA certificate, medical & face fits.
- Hiring multiple candidatesFURN Contracts ltdBasildonPostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Coordinate and oversee asbestos abatement projects, ensuring proper containment and removal procedures are followed.
- Role Type:* Full Time, Permanent.
- Green Shield Environmental LtdUnited KingdomEmployerActive 7 days ago
- Ability to demonstrate minimum 7 year experience in carrying out asbestos surveys.
- Undertaking re-inspections and updating the asbestos register and management…
- IWS Water Hygiene2.0CrayfordEmployerActive Just posted
- Excellent work history in plumbing of domestic water systems, including removal of dead legs and working with copper and plastic pipework.
- RSK GroupDartford DA2PostedPosted 19 days ago·
- PA Group is a multi-disciplined HSE licensed asbestos removal and UKAS accredited asbestos inspection and testing contractor, providing clients in the public…
- Tersus ConsultancyRainhamEmployerActive 12 days ago·
- As part of a major growth strategy, Tersus are seeking to employ talented individuals to train to safely analyse samples in order to competently identify…
- Hunter MasonBasildon
Job Post Details
Experienced, Qualified Asbestos Removal Supervisors & Operatives - job post
Successful candidates must hold a current approved Supervisor or Operative training certificate / TNA certificate, medical & face fits.
Current Full UK Driving Licence and a Valid CSCS card essential. Ability to tow an advantage.
Required to work at locations mainly around the South of England, possibly sometimes outside of normal working hours, so flexibility is important. Our client base is varied, therefore, the ability to excel in all environments is essential.
No canvassers, thank you.
Please note, whilst we thank applicants for their interest in the Company, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Aspect Contracts Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we are committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable children and adults. Successful applicants may be required to complete a Basic Disclosure (CRB) / Disclosure Scotland application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday