Awning Installation jobs in Hinton
- Nationwide Home Innovations4.0WorcesterEmployerActive 3 days ago
- Completing site surveys to finalise product design pre-manufacture & installation using laser levels and datums.
- Estimated 40,000 mileage per year.
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Work from home
Full job description
Nationwide Home Innovations installs bespoke quality home improvement products across the UK including Sun Awnings, Glass Verandas and Conservatory Blinds.
Due to growth across the UK we are looking to increase our number of surveyors on a permanent basis in the Midlands area.
Our surveyors visit customers premises after they have placed an order to complete the final design process. A significant part of the role is establishing precise measurements using laser levels and datum’s, planning the installation, arranging power requirements and confirming various design features. All our products are bespoke and no two orders are the same.
We have clear surveying procedures to follow and documentation. Day to day support and assistance is available from head office and our technical manager, who also conducts site visits.
- Completing site surveys to finalise product design pre-manufacture & installation using laser levels and datums
- Working from home travelling to customer properties within a set geographical area
- Estimated 40,000 mileage per year
- Full time permanent position or self-employed commission basis
- Salary or commission packages available.
- Option to use own vehicle or company branded vehicle + fuel + insurance
- Relevant previous experience required but full training provided
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £30,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road
Reference ID: PIS-0224