Bike Courier jobs in London
- Pedal MeLondonPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Full training in the Pedal Me way.
- We employ all our staff, no zero hours contracts, so you will accrue paid annual leave and be covered by a sick pay policy.
- QuiverLondon SE11
- Ocado LogisticsActonPostedPosted 25 days ago·
- Please note that this is for a Full Time role of 40 hours a week, 5 X 8 Hour Shifts.
- Please note that this is on a mix of AM & PM shifts and will need to be…
- ZedifyLondon N1PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Zedify is building a system for deliveries that is fit for the future and better in all ways; zero emission by default (no offsetting here), intuitive &…
- Oxwash LtdLondon SW8PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Ability to cycle a bike.
- 1+ year working as a courier/delivery rider (Desirable).
- Usual Hours of Work: Mon-Sat, 6 am - 8 pm - 40 Hours Per Week.
- Pavilion PharmacyLondon SW9EmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Do you have your own mode of transport ( van, car, bike, motorcycle).
- Offer a great and friendly service to our customers that ensures that our patients get the…
- CYCLE Mobility Holding GmbHLondon SW1APostedPosted 25 days ago·
- Oversee local operations, with a focus on client satisfaction and cost-effectiveness.
- Monitor and enhance operational efficiency to maintain a healthy bottom…
- BioNTech AGLondon SW1HPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Liaise with Supply Chain Management team to exchange courier service knowledge and share synergies.
- Liaise with Procurement to drive RfX process and with vendor…
- All We Wear GroupLondonPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Logistics Coordination: Liaise with Design and Production teams, coordinating sample shipments using diverse courier systems.
- Discount on brands of the Group.
Job Post Details
Job Title: Electric Bike Courier
Salary: We offer up to 6 days of work per week! Before bonuses, you can earn from £570 to £680 per week / £2300 to £2700 per month
Job Type: Full time
Start Date: IMMEDIATE or FLEXIBLE start available. We are able to start you on the job within 7 days!
Earn up to £625 a week delivering parcels on our state-of-the-art Electric Cargo Bikes. Only a provisional license is required!
We have an amazing opportunity, with plenty of great benefits. We provide the van, insurance and fuel!
About the role:
Looking for an exciting job that allows you to get paid while riding an E-Cargo Bike around Croydon? Look no further! We are looking for reliable and motivated individuals who can follow instructions and meet the demands of our package delivery service. As a member of our team, you'll be provided with two weeks of paid training, and an E-Cargo Bike to make your order
We are seeking candidates who can commit to a minimum of four days of work per week, with one weekend day (either Saturday or Sunday) included. Our ideal candidate should be reliable and consistent in their work, as we aim to provide a fulfilling career path for those who demonstrate dedication and excellence in their work.
If you have a provisional driving license, or any other license, can pass a drugs and alcohol test, and can commute to Croydon, don't hesitate to apply. No prior experience is required, and English language proficiency is not mandatory. Join our team and start earning today!
We are an equal opportunity provider that values diversity and does not discriminate based on age, gender, race, sexual orientation, disability, or other legally protected status. You'll be compensated with a competitive salary of £103.50 per day and have the opportunity to earn more through our bonus and reward scheme.
We're looking for hard working and motivated individuals to be FULL TIME self-employed delivery drivers. Apply today to have your interview scheduled with Falcon Transport and Logistics.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Bike Courier, Delivery Driver, Courier, Multi Drop Drivers, may also be considered.