Bricklaying jobs in Poole
- Be an early applicantThe Army4.1United KingdomEarn as you learn. Travel the world. Make mates for life. As a soldier in the Army, you'll do more than you thought possible. You'll be part of an…EmployerActive 18 days ago
- Dovetail and SlateDorsetHave you ever considered teaching... in a prison? If you would like a unique and challenging teaching role, where you can genuinely make a difference,…PostedPosted 8 days ago
- Dovetail and SlateShaftesburyShaftesbury, Dorset Education and Training Permanent Bricklaying, Brickwork, Trowel Occupations, Construction, Multi Skills, Trainer, Tutor, Teacher,…PostedPosted 5 days ago
- Dovetail and SlatePortlandPortland, Dorset Education and Training Permanent Functional skills, Maths, Prison, Prison education, Education Details of this position: This position is…PostedPosted 6 days ago
- SanctuarySalisbury SP2Location: Salisbury, South West, GB, SP2 8NW Department: Maintenance Services Operation: Sanctuary Property Services Closing Date: 11/03/2024 Salary: £32…PostedPosted 21 days ago·
- billing chimney and flue services LtdRingwoodWe are looking to recruit a skilled tradesperson/builder (or similar) with a friendly and positive attitude to work for our family business restoring and…PostedPosted 1 day ago·
Job Post Details
Full job description
Earn as you learn. Travel the world. Make mates for life. As a soldier in the Army, you'll do more than you thought possible. You'll be part of an organisation dedicated to helping you make the most of your potential. That means while you train to be a soldier, you'll have the opportunity to earn industry-recognised apprenticeships whilst earning around £23,496 per year.
This is your chance to challenge yourself.
As one of the UK’s largest apprenticeship employer providers, we have lots of different apprenticeships in a range of trades and skills, including but not limited to:
- Business Administration
Your apprenticeship will be planned to fit around your military training. That means as well as becoming a soldier in the British Army, you’ll also be working towards a qualification valued by employers outside of the Army.
You’ll earn a starting salary of around £16,800 during Basic Training which will rise to around £21,000 after completing 26 weeks’ training or after completing your Initial Trade Training, if less than 26 weeks. You’ll also enjoy a range of other benefits, including: 38 days’ paid leave, subsidised food and accommodation, gym and sports facilities and free medical and dental care.
Our apprentices never stop learning. Join them and you’ll travel the world, unlocking endless opportunities to earn new qualifications – and make friends for life.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £23,496.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Work Location: In person