Bricklaying jobs in Rutherglen
- Hiring multiple candidatesThe Army4.1United KingdomEmployerActive 18 days ago
- Your apprenticeship will be planned to fit around your military training.
- You’ll also enjoy a range of other benefits, including: 38 days’ paid leave,…
- Jarvey StoneWhitburn
- Bridge of HopeGlasgow
- TPP RecruitmentCanalPostedPosted 11 days ago·
- While our winter work tends to be tree felling and removal, in warm weather we get involved with construction tasks such as using excavators and bricklaying.
- View all TPP Recruitment jobs - Canal jobs - Volunteer jobs in Canal
- Salary Search: Volunteering Weekend (Waterway Recovery Group) 12-14 April salaries
- See popular questions & answers about TPP Recruitment
Job Post Details
Full job description
Earn as you learn. Travel the world. Make mates for life. As a soldier in the Army, you'll do more than you thought possible. You'll be part of an organisation dedicated to helping you make the most of your potential. That means while you train to be a soldier, you'll have the opportunity to earn industry-recognised apprenticeships whilst earning around £23,496 per year.
This is your chance to challenge yourself.
As one of the UK’s largest apprenticeship employer providers, we have lots of different apprenticeships in a range of trades and skills, including but not limited to:
- Business Administration
Your apprenticeship will be planned to fit around your military training. That means as well as becoming a soldier in the British Army, you’ll also be working towards a qualification valued by employers outside of the Army.
You’ll earn a starting salary of around £16,800 during Basic Training which will rise to around £21,000 after completing 26 weeks’ training or after completing your Initial Trade Training, if less than 26 weeks. You’ll also enjoy a range of other benefits, including: 38 days’ paid leave, subsidised food and accommodation, gym and sports facilities and free medical and dental care.
Our apprentices never stop learning. Join them and you’ll travel the world, unlocking endless opportunities to earn new qualifications – and make friends for life.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £23,496.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Work Location: In person