- Digby Morgan (701)
- Sanctuary Personnel (657)
- Starbucks (351)
- BSV Recruitment Limited (304)
- Ashbys Consulting (296)
- Bridge of Hope (292)
- Ribbons & Reeves (286)
- Eden Brown (267)
- Ministry of Justice UK (234)
- Amazon.com (210)
- AECOM (203)
- Michael Page (201)
- Fennies Day Nurseries (177)
- Axiom software solutions (165)
- Bennett & Game Recruitment Ltd (163)
Building jobs in Northfleet
- CrootonLondonMaking a difference - it's what you do. But what about what you need? Like more space, and more to do on your days off - or less. You've got nature at your…PostedPosted 19 days ago
- AXA UK3.6MaidstoneAbout the role At AXA Commercial, we support our business customers, large and small, by making it easy for them to do business with us in the way that suits…PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Securitas3.2London WC1BSecuritas are recruiting a Service Delivery Manager. Enthusiastically support the Account Managers service delivery to the customer by effective resource…PostedJust posted
- Alina Disability Support3.9MaidstoneDevelop and grow as a Scheme Manager for Alina Homecare Disability Support in Kent. You’ll oversee and support our expanding Supported Living Team, ensuring…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Rosherville RepairsGravesendAs Gravesham Borough Council’s commercial arm, we are an innovative company that is committed to putting customers and clients at the heart of everything we do…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Allied MillsTilburyThe Role Company: Allied Mills Location: Tilbury Salary: £30,000+ per annum (inclusive of a shift premium) Hours: 12 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off rota of…PostedPosted 8 days ago·
- Pioneering PeopleGravesendCHAPEL ATTENDANT & CREMATION TECHNICIAN / GRAVESEND, KENT / UP TO £29,000 PER ANNUM & GREAT BENEFITS Incredible opportunity for an enthusiastic and…EmployerActive 5 days ago·
- Priory Healthcare2.5Chelmsford CM1Due to limits on sponsorship allocations, we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review…PostedPosted 29 days ago
- Hospitality LineHybrid remote in GravesendTitle: Operations Executive (Hybrid) Reports To: Head of Operations Hospitality Line is a leading service provider to the travel industry and due to…EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Browns Recruitment GroupHybrid remote in London WC1RTraining Contracts Role: Trainee Solicitors We have been defining legal careers for many years, this long history is testament to the fact that we are…PostedPosted 10 days ago·
- LEGOGreenhitheLocation Bluewater Greenhithe, United Kingdom Job ID 0000014418 Category Retail Job Description Typically responsible for Store operational tasks in duty.…PostedPosted 7 days ago·
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Support ServicesGravesendWe are looking for someone passionate about fundraising or business development to join our fabulous team as our Fundraiser. If you have the desire and…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- The Home Building & Surveying CompanyLondonHome Building & Surveying Company are looking for a number of new damp proofing technicians to take on a surplus of work in London & surrounding areas. Work…EmployerActive 1 day ago
Job Post Details
Midwife - New Zealand - job post
Full job description
Making a difference - it's what you do. But what about what you need?
Like more space, and more to do on your days off - or less. You've got nature at your fingertips, a team you can count on and a warm welcome. We've got it all covered at Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand.
Discover a Midwifery career in Aotearoa, New Zealand:
We’re looking to fill multiple roles nationwide and are offering you the unique opportunity to make a difference, somewhere different in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
New Zealand's maternity system is well-regarded internationally for its outcomes providing care to a local and national population, there are approximately 3,309 practising midwives across New Zealand working in both hospitals and in the community and there are around 59-60,000 births annually.
We offer a flexible working environment, and support and promote continuing and ongoing education opportunities to support your professional development throughout your career with us. You’ll also receive the standard entitlements given to workers in New Zealand, including 10 days of sick leave per year, and four weeks of annual leave.
To work in Aotearoa, New Zealand you will require registration as a midwife and an annual practising certificate, both of which are issued by the Midwifery Council of New Zealand. Information regarding registration requirements for overseas residents is available from the Midwifery Council of New Zealand.
Who we are at Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand:
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand is the Government organisation that provides publicly-funded universal health care to over 5 million Kiwis. We manage all health services provided in New Zealand, including hospital and specialist services, and primary and community care.
We recruit across 19 unique districts within the country, developing and implementing plans based on local needs to improve the health and well-being of our communities.
We are dedicated to building a team that thrives on diversity and inclusion, welcoming individuals from all walks of life and backgrounds. Our commitment is to both representing and ensuring that every voice is heard, and valued, and contributes to our dynamic and inclusive culture.
About the Opportunity:
We’re looking to fill multiple roles across New Zealand. We have positions available in all contexts and to suit everyone, including flexible working, full-time, part-time and casual opportunities.
We have a range of options from working in community maternity units or secondary or tertiary-level hospitals, to working in the various community settings around Aotearoa, New Zealand. There are opportunities in almost every in-hospital practice environment, antenatal, postnatal, labour and birth or rotating positions across those areas.
Whether you want to spend more time at the beach or dedicate some time to further studies, we have a position that will work best for you.
Helping you make the move:
Midwives are on Tier 1 of New Zealand's Green List which means you are eligible for the Straight to Residence Visa and can apply for New Zealand residency before you arrive, provided you have a job offer from us.
Our Candidate Support Team provides one-to-one personalised support throughout your journey to your new home in Aotearoa, New Zealand. This includes matching you with a district that best suits your lifestyle and career aspirations, as well as help with visas and immigration, relocation, and settlement support.
Join us in paradise – apply now!
If you’re ready to be part of an innovative, progressive and passionate team whilst exploring all that our country has to offer - we have the role for you - providing you with the best of both worlds.
It's never been easier to start a new adventure - and we have a team to help you every step of the way.
Come on over to Aotearoa, New Zealand, and make a difference, somewhere different.