CCTV Installation jobs in Dukinfield
- Amberstone Security2.6Manchester M1EmployerActive 22 days ago
- Amberstone provides clients with a complete security solution to remove and or mitigate their business risks.
- Due to further and ongoing demand we have numerous…
- BKE LtdHeckmondwikeEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Installation of monitored intruder alarms, access control and CCTV systems.
- Periodic preventative maintenance of electronic security systems as per NSI/SSAIB…
- Barlows (UK) Ltd2.4Oldham OL9EmployerActive Just posted
- Working as part of a team or on your own initiative within domestic, commercial and industrial premises you will be representing our company carrying out the…
- Red Security SolutionsManchesterEmployerActive Just posted
- · installation & maintenance of CCTV systems.*.
- Suit technically minded candidates who are IT literate or come from another engineering trade .
- Technical Resources Ltd3.9ManchesterEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Knowledge of fire alarm and / or security system installation techniques, equipment, and tools.
- We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Single…
- Pointer LimitedNorth West RegionEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Ideally, experience of installation of.
- Carrying out quality installations within contract budget and timescales, and to specification.
- Aerialforce4.2ManchesterPostedPosted 30+ days ago
- We offer 2 Commission options: details will be provided via remote telephone or Zoom interview..
- Option1. 30% Commissions on all sales achieved..
- Technical Resources Ltd3.9United KingdomEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Knowledge of security system installation techniques, equipment, and tools.
- We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Security Systems Engineer to join…
- Forward Security Services LimitedHybrid remote in HuddersfieldPostedPosted 2 days ago
- Experience of CCTV and Access Control installation and maintenance.
- They now need a driven and talented engineer, to work with the existing team in the…
- Amberstone Security2.6Manchester M1EmployerActive 20 days ago
- Ensure that the installation quality meets the minimum standards defined in the security design package and aligns with Amberstone security’s best practice…
- Electrical Project Services (Huddersfield) LtdKirkleesEmployerActive Just posted
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation.
- Running tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective…
- Technical Resources Ltd3.9SalfordPostedPosted 1 day ago
- They are an NSI-Gold accredited business who specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of fire alarms, intruder alarms, CCTV and access control…
- ConceptManchesterEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Job Purpose*: To support in service activities, including installation and fault rectification, ensuring the Region is efficient and profitable by meeting…
- V7 Recruitment4.3ManchesterEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Security installation and commissioning experience.
- Ensuring installation are inline with NSI and client specifications.
- Prepared to work nights Mon - Thu.
- Get Staff3.3WarringtonEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Experience in the installation or servicing of fire detection systems (desirable).
- Experience and/or knowledge of the installation or servicing on automated…
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
Amberstone Security Ltd is now part of the ASEL Group. Amberstone is an innovative and dynamic security provider of both security technology and manned guarding solutions. Amberstone provides clients with a complete security solution to remove and or mitigate their business risks. Due to further and ongoing demand we have numerous UK wide vacancies. If you have the drive, ambition, skills and experience necessary then apply now for this role and join a team of like-minded engineers and technicians. You will be well rewarded, offered additional training and promotion opportunities within a business that is expanding across the UK and Europe.
Installation of CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm Systems across a large customer base nationwide. Installation Engineer to assist the Project Managers and Project Engineers in delivering exceptional workmanship skills and excellent customer service. Providing a high level of Field technical expertise across
all Intruder/CCTV and Access control system both conventional and IP based systems.
Knowledge and skills requirement
You will possess a sound understanding and experience of CCTV / Intruder / Access Control /Fire systems, Amberstone will ensure that you are fully trained in the latest relevant safe working practices and training will be provided on different systems should you need it.
Key Job Responsibilities
1. Effective communication between Amberstone Security, Customers, Project Management Team,
and Head of Installations.
2. Working within a team covering a geographical area.
3. Carry out site Installations in line with Specifications and Plans.
4. Communicate any deviations to Project Management Team.
5. Ensure all relevant paperwork is delivered to the Project Management team immediately after job
6. Ensure customer queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
7. Provide leadership to respective Trainee Engineers.
8. Carry out field-based mentoring of Trainee Engineers.
9. Assist with technical queries from Engineers and Project Managers.
10. Ensure team working practices are always maintained to a high standard.
11. To always support, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis
on the protection of sensitive customer information.
12. Any other reasonable requests from management.
13. Implement and act in accordance with the organisations information security policies.
14. Protect assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference.
15. Implement particular security processes or activities, as requested by management.
16. Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organisation
Our ideal candidate requirements:
Candidate to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience across multiple disciplines including
Intruder, CCTV, Access Control.
Excellent telephone manner.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Exceed all tasks given.
Be an ambassador for Amberstone Security. always, displaying quality and excellence in all
dealings with external and internal customers and suppliers.
Ability to work within a continually changing
Network/IP based product experience.
Full Knowledge of Galaxy Panels/Max Readers.
Additional Requirements / Skills:
Previous experience within an Installation Engineering position.
NVQ level 2 in Electronic Security Systems or Equivalent.
Package offered: we offer a Competitive Basic salary (depending on experience) which is negotiable with overtime.
- 20 days holiday plus BH increasing 1 per year of service up to 25 (Negotiable)
- Perkbox incentive
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Full Training & refresher course included
- Company phone & Tablet
- Pension Scheme
- Company vehicle & fuel card