CCTV Installation jobs in Sheringham
- Hiring multiple candidatesNationwide CCTV Services LtdNorfolkSecuring Opportunities: Experienced Fire Alarm, Alarms, and CCTV Engineers Wanted Join the dedicated team at Nationwide Security Ltd. in Norfolk as an…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Kings Security Systems Ltd3.7United KingdomKey Purpose of a Security Installation Engineer: As a core member of our Engineering team, you will be expected to provide installation and commission to…EmployerActive 1 day ago
- Definitive Security Solutions LtdEnglandDue to newly awarded contracts and the go ahead of multiple large projects we are now looking to hire new members of engineering staff across the UK. …EmployerActive 8 days ago
- Fastview360 LtdEnglandAbout us Fastview360 are professional, innovative and customer focussed. We provide an industry leading commercial vehicle CCTV and incident management…EmployerActive 6 days ago
- Zitko GroupNorwichZitko Talent are delighted to be working with a range of electronic security systems installers who are looking to hire the next wave of Trainee Security…PostedPosted 20 days ago·
- M Group ServicesNorwich NR1Industrial Electrician Covering areas within East Anglia Up to £43,000 per annum As the next Z-Tech Electrical Technician, you will be working within a…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
Job Post Details
CCTV, Alarm & Fire Alarm Engineers- Norfolk - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Free parking
- On-site parking
Full job description
Securing Opportunities: Experienced Fire Alarm, Alarms, and CCTV Engineers Wanted
Join the dedicated team at Nationwide Security Ltd. in Norfolk as an Experienced Engineer specializing in Fire Alarms, General/Domestic Alarms, and CCTV. As part of our rapidly expanding security company, we're seeking individuals with a minimum of 2 years' expertise in alarms, fire alarms, and CCTV systems. Be a crucial part of our close-knit team, showcasing your ability to work independently and collaboratively with strong communication skills.
· Installation and maintenance of Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Turnstiles, and Access Control.
· Proficiency in Intruder alarm CCTV installations, including ANPR and Geovision.
· Experience in Access control installations (Using Paxton).
· Maintenance and fault finding across various aspects of the security sector.
· Handling temporary and permanent system installations on commercial, domestic, and construction sites.
· Programming systems using IT-based software on all DVRs.
· Competitive Salary: £30,000 per year.
· Company Vehicle and Mobile Phone.
· Monday to Friday work schedule.
· Additional perks: Free parking and on-site parking.
How to Apply: To become a vital part of our success, submit your CV, covering letter, and full contact details through the provided link.
Nationwide Security Ltd. is proud to be part of Nationwide CCTV Services and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
· Minimum 2 years as a Fire Alarm/Alarm/CCTV Engineer.
· UK Driving Licence.
· Work authorization in the United Kingdom.
· Ability to reliably commute or plan relocation to Norfolk.
Are you ready to advance your career in the dynamic field of security systems? Apply now and contribute to the excellence at Nationwide Security Ltd.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Please provide UK location and home postcode.
- Please provide email and contact number.
- Do you have a valid Driving licence?
- Must be within a 15 mile radius from location (NR17)?
- Must be over the age of 25? (for Insurance purposes)
- CCTV/ Fire Alarm Engineer: 2 years (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Norfolk (required)
Work Location: On the road