CCTV Installation jobs in Wadebridge
- Littlewood Fencing Limited4.0EnglandEmployerActive 3 days ago
- UK Leading fencing contractor looking to recruit an experienced Security Systems Engineer.
- You will be site based and will be required to travel to our various…
- Be an early applicantAlpha Fire & Security Solutions LtdSouth West RegionEmployerActive 21 days ago
- Applicants must be able to carry out surveys, routine maintenance, fault finding, repair and installation of security, CCTV, access control and fire alarm…
- Kings Security Systems Ltd3.7United KingdomEmployerActive Today
- Effective communication between customers, KST management, install supervisory staff and the installation admin department.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Definitive Security Solutions LtdEnglandEmployerActive 9 days ago
- Due to newly awarded contracts and the go ahead of multiple large projects we are now looking to hire new members of engineering staff across the UK.
- Littlewood Fencing Limited4.0EnglandEmployerActive 2 days ago
- UK Leading fencing contractor looking to recruit a Trainee Security Systems Engineer.
- You will be site based and will be required to travel to our various sites…
- Fastview360 LtdEnglandEmployerActive 2 days ago
- You will be required to complete new installations on a range of vehicles, diagnose & fix faults with installed CCTV Systems, MDVR's, multi camera and side &…
- Unique Fire & Security LtdTruroEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- All our systems are installed by our qualified and trained installation staff with the utmost professionalism and proficiency.
- Participate in an on-call rota.
- SECOM PlcCornwallEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Meet predefined target times for installation.
- Carry out installations to industry standards, NSI and BAFE.
- Aviva health scheme which includes access to Digital…
- View all SECOM Plc jobs - Cornwall jobs - Fire Engineer jobs in Cornwall
- Salary Search: Fire and Security Multiskilled Service Engineer salaries in Cornwall
- See popular questions & answers about SECOM Plc
- Smith and Reed RecruitmentTruroPostedPosted 28 days ago·
- Carry out the planned installation & testing of new hardware and software.
- The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in the following:
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company car
- Company pension
- Life insurance
Full job description
UK Leading fencing contractor looking to recruit an experienced Security Systems Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to undertake a crucial role within our fast-growing & progressive business. This is a rewarding and progressive role suited to an energised and motivated individual.
You will be site based and will be required to travel to our various sites throughout England and Wales.
About the Company
Littlewood Fencing Ltd is the UK’s leading SME specialist fencing and civil engineering contractor with offices in East Sussex, the Midlands, and Gwent. Our values of Excellence, Trust, Teamwork, Safe & Sustainable remain at the forefront of our business approach.
Established in 1996 with a £38m turnover and a directly employed workforce of over 200 employees, we operate throughout the UK in high security, infrastructure, traditional fencing, barrier, and gates markets.
We are trusted partners of the UK’s major contractors including HS2, Thames Tideway, National Grid, East Sussex County Council and Ministry of Defence / Justice.
We offer in-house design, supply and installation of general fencing systems & hoardings, high-security fencing systems, hostile vehicle mitigation, electric security systems, automated gates, vehicle restraint & parapet systems, environmental noise barriers, access control, pedestrian & vehicular access systems, pedestrian guardrails, and associated groundworks.
Due to the growth of the business within the last 12 months, we are looking for an experienced/ qualified Security Systems Engineer to join our team.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Accident and Life Cover
- Company Pension (subject to availability)
- Company vehicle.
- Company tablet & mobile phone
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Access control, CCTV, Intruder and Fire alarms within the commercial sector.
- Excellent problem-solving skills for security systems, including networked/IP systems.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a clean, tidy, and professional work ethic at all times.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing environments, products, and requirements.
- Effective planning and management of work.
- Adhering to Health & Safety requirements.
- Thorough understanding of relevant standards
- CSCS/ EUSR/ IPAF desirable
- Experience working on AXIS/Gallagher/HID/Bosch
- Excellent communication skills with clients whilst carrying out works on site.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- A good understanding of IT and networking.
- Full, valid UK driving licence.
- Willing to travel throughout the UK as required.
The Security Systems Installation Engineer is responsible for installing, testing, and commissioning various types of security equipment including all Gallagher perimeter and access control products and platforms, various Perimeter Intrusion Detection systems (PID’s), CCTV, door hardware and locking systems and other supported systems that can be integrated to provide a complete perimeter and cyber protection system.
These works are likely to be undertaken throughout the UK with the small possibility of works in Europe if the opportunity arises.
- Installation, testing and servicing of various wired and wireless CCTV Systems, Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, Access Control, PID’s, door hardware and mechanical and electrical locking systems.
- Construct Gallagher control cabinets (Marshall Kiosks) for integration and commissioning on site
- Complete detailed Inspection & Test Plan’s to ensure works are being installed and completed as per the agreed design and methodology.
- Complete detailed Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) & Site Acceptance Test (SAT) procedures to ensure manufactured systems are safe, working correctly and suitable for handover.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Gallagher Control Equipment hardware that is used to manage the various integrated systems.
- Develop a working knowledge of the Gallagher Control Station software to enable interrogation of the system for fault finding and other integration purposes.
- Develop appropriate working knowledge of all relevant, current NGET Transmission Procedures (TP).
- Develop Working knowledge of our Safety Management System and Quality Management System for site work.
- Complete Security clearances and checks as required by the project. Due to the highly secure nature of the sites, we operate on it is likely that various clearances and background checks will be required.
- To provide callout response for the client as per an agreed callout rota
- Working collaboratively and efficiently with all LWF team members and other site-based teams under LWF control
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- Take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- Ensure that administration requirements are carried out on time and all necessary documents and records are maintained accurately.
- To always comply with Company Policies, Health and Safety legislation, CDM regulations etc
Littlewood Fencing is an inclusive and fair employer; everyone is welcome. To support our workforce, we offer continual development to help our employees achieve their personal and professional goals.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company car
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have a full UK Driving licence?
Are you willing to stay away when travelling and working on various sites across the UK?
Please list and describe previous roles/experience with Access Control, CCTV and Electrical Alarm Systems?
Work Location: In person