Chiropractor jobs in Hartley Wintney
- BodysetBeaconsfield HP9
- The Studio BeaconsfieldBeaconsfield
Job Post Details
Chiropractor - job post
Full job description
We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our multi-faceted team on a self employed basis
You will be expected to provide the very highest standard of care to a self-pay and private medical insured patient caseload, by consistently delivering against our well established clinical pathways from initial triage to discharge.
As a great communicator and self-achiever, you will be able to build long-lasting and fruitful relationships with your client base, as well as working along side and in conjunction with Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Sports Therapists and Personal Trainers
- To take professional responsibility as a Chiropractor, with high level decision-making, autonomy, and clinical-reasoning skills, to triage, assess, diagnose, and treat a designated clinical caseload.
- A highly confident, consultative approach with new clients to prescribe and plan effective treatments to deliver lasting outcomes.
- To attract and retain clients at excellent levels, with an exceptional active patient management approach.
- Building and maintaining excellent referral relationships with external partnerships (sports clubs, gym instructors, PT’s), and consultants.
- To comply with all Bodyset policies, procedures, guidelines, and regulations, ensuring that product delivery and customer experience is consistent.
- To continually develop as a Chiropractor and evidence continued professional development (CPD) which should include attending external conferences and events that are beneficial to your own professional development.
- To communicate effectively with referring parties so that all clients receive continued and uninterrupted care.
- To proactively attract returning and new client business to the clinic site, which should include leading corporate workshops, as prepared by yourself and the partnerships manager, to existing, new and prospective patients.
- To support the clinic’s multidisciplinary team to develop service improvements, when required.
- Abide by the GCC’s Code of Members' Professional Values and Behaviour.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc (Hons) Chiropractic degree
- Full registration with the GCC
- Ability to work autonomously, while delivering against Bodyset’s clinical pathways.
- Evidence of your continued professional development.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Able to effectively use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Previous evidence of generating new business and your own client caseload.
- Previous experience of practicing in the private healthcare sector.
- 1+ years relevant post graduate clinical experience.