Chiropractor jobs in Litherland
- Optimise Spinal TherapyWarringtonEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- We specialise in Spinal Healthcare, Sports Therapy and Massage Therapy, with a plan to expand further.
- As a self-employed Chiropractor, you will be responsible…
Job Post Details
Self Employed Chiropractor - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Employee discount
Full job description
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic part-time Chiropractor to join our team.
Optimise Spinal Therapy is a new yet thriving practice offering spinal wellbeing in Warrington. We specialise in Spinal Healthcare, Sports Therapy and Massage Therapy, with a plan to expand further.
As a self-employed Chiropractor, you will be responsible for providing a quality assessment, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment and advice to patients. As you develop, you will benefit from clear progression opportunities. Experience is preferred however new graduates will be considered if they demonstrate commitment to grow with the clinic.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Chiropractic Degree
- Current GCC Registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to manage a caseload
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to retain, build and convert patients into care
What will be required
- Take detailed case histories from new patients, including both general health (lifestyle and diet) and specific symptoms
- Assess the patient's general posture and check for restrictions or tensions in joints or muscles by asking them to perform a series of active movements
- Make a working diagnosis and plan treatment in partnership with the patient.
- Provide appropriate treatments using soft tissue techniques, gentle release techniques and other appropriate methods. A structural approach is desired.
- Make lifestyle recommendations to patients in areas such as posture, eating, exercise and relaxation
- Refer patients to their GP or other specialists, if required
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
Salary will be a generous split.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 8 – 30 per week
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person