Cleaning jobs in Bishopbriggs
- NewBe an early applicantCleaning Scotland Ltd2.0GlasgowPostedJust posted
- Must be someone who lives in the southside of Glasgow or a driver with a car due to where the site is situated.
- 6 hours per week (3 hours per day).
- OCS2.7Glasgow G4PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Previous experience as a Manager or Supervisor in cleaning or a similar field is desirable.
- You’ll oversee all cleaning and associated duties carried out by all…
- D.H Window Cleaning ContractorsGlasgowEmployerActive 5 days ago
- Minimum of 5 years experience in all aspects of cleaning required.
- Reliable, experienced window cleaner required for commercial work in Glasgow city centre and…
- Helping Hands CleaningBishopbriggsEmployerActive 4 days ago
- Cleaning experience is required, mainly domestic/home cleaning; however, relevant house cleaning training will be provided.
- You will also need to have:
- Inhouse Stewards Ltd2.9GlasgowEmployerActive 2 days ago
- We have a high volume of seasonal work during the Summer months involving deep cleaning of student accommodations and housekeeping roles too.
- Katie's Bar GlasgowGlasgow G1Typically responds within 1 dayEmployerActive 16 days ago
- The successful candidate will also ideally have previous experience of working in a cleaning role.*.
- The successful team member must be able to demonstrate that…
- THRIVE CHILDCARE AND EDUCATIONGlasgow G33EmployerActive 3 days ago·
- With a reputation for providing high-quality childcare, as a Nursery Housekeeper, you will join our highly skilled, and passionate team in providing amazing…
- Clyde PropertyGlasgowEmployerActive 4 days ago
- A UK driving licence is essential and the successful candidate will have access to a company vehicle and work as part of a team of two.*.
- Platinum ContractsGlasgowEmployerActive 13 days ago
- Follow established cleaning procedures and safety guidelines.
- Manage team of cleaning staff at client locations and remotely.
- Prepare reports for line manager.
- Security Plus + Ltd2.4GlasgowEmployerActive 4 days ago
- A valid and full UK driving licence with min. 2 years driving experience.
- Duties include working in a busy depot, communicating with drivers regularly, taking…
- Anytime Fitness BishopbriggsGlasgowEmployerActive 5 days ago·
- We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- SPECTRUM PROPERTIES (SCOTLAND) LTDStirlingEmployerActive 7 days ago
- Assisting with care of animals.
- Driving licence preferred but not essential.
- We are seeking as live in Housekeeper and Groundskeeper to work on a country Estate…
- Ocean CleaningGlasgowEmployerActive 8 days ago
- Must have driving license and own vehicle - Generous mileage allowance paid .
- You have a car and dont mind getting from A to B.
- You are forever changing jobs.
- Platinum ContractsGlasgowEmployerActive 17 days ago
- Skills required - Ideally have experience working within a cleaning role - Be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic - Be a team player with the ability to…
- VKM RESIDENTIAL LTDGlasgow G41EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Prepare and cook meals according to recipes and food safety standards.
- Assist in menu planning and recipe development.
- Monitor food quality and presentation.
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- On-site parking
Full job description
Weekend Cleaner required for a busy golf course club house in Clarkston/Giffnock area
6 hours per week (3 hours per day)
7.30am - 8am starts
Saturday & Sunday
Duties include hoovering, dusting, mopping, toilet cleaning and good eye for detail
Must be someone who lives in the southside of Glasgow or a driver with a car due to where the site is situated
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £11.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- cleaning: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 02/03/2024