DJ jobs in Alsager
- Happiest at HomeManchesterTo apply for this position, you must be a Female, driver and have a car. Please do NOT apply if you are NOT. *Unfortunately we do not provide sponsorship,…PostedPosted 2 days ago
- The Guild ChesterChester CH1The Guild in the heart of the City of Chester is the perfect venue for cocktails, events, entertainment and special occasions. Open Thursday to Sunday as a…EmployerActive 2 days ago·
- The BrewersManchester M1
- Earl Of DerbyBury BL9
- Stonegate GroupLiverpool L12General Manager – Hare & Hounds, Liverpool Salary – Up to £42,000 p.a. 3 Bedroom Accommodation (available if needed) Can you… Support, coach, mentor and…EmployerActive 3 days ago·
- City TavernChester CH1Are you a great team player? You don’t need any experience to join as a Bar Team Member as we will teach you the rest. We want you to be able to connect with…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Bonobo Bar & CanteenChester CH1Head Chef Located on St John street, Bonobo bar and canteen is split over 2 floors, downstairs is focussed on our bar / DJ's and late nights, whereas our…EmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Boom Battle BarManchester M4THE ROLE! Get ready to unleash your creativity, show off your mixology skills, and become the life of the party! We're searching for passionate individuals…PostedPosted 9 days ago·
- Boom Battle BarManchester M4We know what you’re thinking. What the **** is a Boom Host? We think it’s one of the best roles going in the hospitality & leisure industry but let us tell…PostedPosted 9 days ago·
- City TavernChester CH1
Job Post Details
Home Care Assistant (£17 per hour, 6 hours per week) - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Full job description
To apply for this position, you must be a Female, driver and have a car. Please do NOT apply if you are NOT.
Unfortunately we do not provide sponsorship, please do not apply if required.
Happiest at Home provides dedicated, personal home care assistance to clients, to enable them to have an excellent quality of life in their own home. You will be seeing the same client every week.
Location - West Didsbury
The client is a lovely 61-year-old woman who lives at home with her wife and her cat. He suffers from Keratoconus in her left eye and blindness in her right eye following a traumatic accident in 2022.
She now relies on her left eye for all vision, which is extremely poor and prevents her from seeing anything but colours and must hold reading materials or a phone so close to her face that it touches her to be able to see. This accident has caused her to suffer from some depression and anxiety as it has caused her to become quite isolated.
The client is looking for a support worker to help build her confidence and facilitate her independence more, and of course, someone she can have a natter with! She enjoys going for walks (and is currently undergoing long-cane training), listening to music (the soul classics) and going to the shops.
She also enjoys listening to traitors on the television and will happily chat about this too. Pre-injury, she thoroughly enjoyed going to the gym and DJ-ing talk show which she is hoping to get back into once she’s figured out how. The client is looking for someone, bubbly, young-minded and spontaneous to take on the world with, and has a habit of flipping a coin to decide which direction she’ll take for the day!
She is currently learning how to use a long cane.
The client is looking for a buddy who can help take her to new areas as she cannot recognise new areas and new signs.
The schedule for this position is:
Tuesdays and Wednesday - 10am to 1pm
6 hours per week
Our lovely team of ‘CAREPals’ as we like to call them, are hand-selected Support Assistants who ensure that our service is delivered in an exceptional way. As a CAREPal you must be a dedicated professional who is friendly, presentable, reliable, punctual, caring and hard-working.
Much more than a friendly face – We Are Happiest at Home
As a dedicated CAREPal you will visit clients to offer support and friendship. You will be their friendly face and companion to support clients with daily activities to enhance their life and well-being. CAREPal very often become trusted friends with their clients, someone that they can easily chat to, discuss things and share things with, both at home and when out and about.
Here is an example of the services our CAREPal's offer their clients;
- Companionship – sharing conversation and spending time together
- Helping with mobility
- Overseeing medication – prompting client to take their own medication
- Household chores – help around the home, such as vacuuming and washing clothes
- Preparing and serving home-made meals
- Running errands – assisting with tasks such as shopping or picking up prescriptions
- Personal Care - showering, cleaning and assisting with toileting
- Accessing the local community - accompanying your client to go shopping, attend events or even pop out for some lunch
We want you to be Happy too
We also want you to be happy, as we feel this can really enhance the quality of care for our clients, and satisfaction for our carers.
Here are some of the benefits of working for Happiest at Home;
- Set hours per week - you will work the same hours each week
- Flexibility - You and your client will manage the care package together
- High pay rate - we pay our carers one of the highest rates in the country
- 1:1 support - you will be the dedicated carer for your client during your visits
- Building relationships - we want you to have something in common with your client
- Ongoing support from the office - we want you to have enough support to care to the best of your ability
- Smart-Casual dress code - We don't have a formal uniform
It takes a special kind of person to be a carer. A good carer is someone who truly cares about others and is not just earning a living. This is a special job, and it needs special people to do it.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £17.00 per hour
Expected hours: 6 per week
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Are you able to start ASAP?
- NVQ Health and social: 1 year (preferred)
- Home care Assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- Blind: 1 year (preferred)
- Fluent English (preferred)
- UK Drivers Licence (preferred)
- Use of your own car (preferred)
Work Location: In person