DJ jobs in Desborough
- Community Case Management Services LimitedRugbyEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Night Support Workers required for a seventeen-year-old boy who has cerebral palsy and complex care needs living in the Rugby area.
- The DistilleryLeicester LE1EmployerActive 19 days ago·
- Are you a great team player?
- You don’t need any experience to join as a Bar Team Member as we will teach you the rest.
- Welcome and engage every guest.
- The DistilleryLeicester LE1PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- We are looking for experienced leaders who know how to be great team players and have a real passion to create an amazing guest experience.
Job Post Details
Waking Night Support Worker - job post
Full job description
Night Support Workers required for a seventeen-year-old boy who has cerebral palsy and complex care needs living in the Rugby area.
We are looking to fill 2-3 nights per week, and are also seeking Bank workers to cover annual leave and sickness.
Our client has complex care needs, he is PEG fed, requires suction, and he is wheelchair dependent. He is a happy young man, and he loves interactions with his siblings, school, and his care team. He requires support with all activities and daily living.
Night shifts are from 22:00pm to either 08:00am or 09:15am providing 2-1 night care to our client. Full training is provided as well as a comprehensive induction.
If you have a caring nature but lack experience and are looking to change to a career in care, we will provide full training along with a supportive and very friendly welcoming team.
You will have a full induction to the role supported by our experienced support team.
· Peg/Enteral feeding/Medication
· Observation checks
· Passive Physio
Our client seeks someone who is passionate, enthusiastic, well organised with a positive attitude, flexible and family orientated.
Rates of pay: £16.00 per hour Monday to Friday, £18.00 per hour Saturday and Sunday.
An NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is desirable. Otherwise, the applicant must be willing to undertake Care Certificate training.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure with Adult and Child Workforce Barring. Full training will be provided and paid for.
NB: Community Case Management Services Limited are not the Employer.
If you require any further information please contact CCMS Recruitment on 01608 682522.
Please refer to our website: www.ccmservices.co.uk and click on the tab which says ‘Jobs Notice Board’ to view the job description and to complete an application form.
Job Reference: JBo/DJ.
Job Type: Part-time
- Night shift
- English (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: JBo/DJ