DJ jobs in St. Neots
- NewBe an early applicantLive RecruitmentMilton KeynesPostedJust posted
- A small, tight knit creative agency, specialising in experiential events and brand activations – their diverse projects take them inside flagship retail stores,…
- Hiring multiple candidatesCrem RecruitmentLintonEmployerActive 4 days ago
- Applicants should be excellent communicators, have good IT skills and have an excellent understanding of Electrical assembly.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- inMusicCambridgePostedPosted 12 days ago·
- Our Software Testers adopt a variety of user personas, creating and executing simple to complex real world test cases for a wide range of music industry…
- inMusicHybrid remote in CambridgePostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention:
- DJ Moore Lofts LtdBedfordEmployerActive 5 days ago·
- EXPERIENCED LOFT FITTERS / LOFT TEAMS REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START*.
- DJ Moore Lofts Limited are looking for skilled loft conversion fitters for an immediate…
- Be an early applicantCrem RecruitmentFulbournEmployerActive 5 days ago·
- TIG welds of Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium.
- Assisting with the general manufacturing of precision-engineered products.
- Must have TIG Welding experience.
Job Post Details
Senior AV Technician - job post
Full job description
Buckinghamshire - An exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, young agency working on varied experiential events and activations!
A small, tight knit creative agency, specialising in experiential events and brand activations – their diverse projects take them inside flagship retail stores, top UK festivals and even the occasional mansion. They design, build and install bespoke installations with a big focus on creativity. No two days are ever the same, and you certainly won’t get bored!
With a commitment to developing their staff, household names as clients and large-scale creative projects, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Leading the technical delivery of small projects and events
- Assisting with bespoke builds in the warehouse – you’ll gain experience in woodwork, print application and audio-visual event production
- Overseeing technical installs
- Setting up technical equipment onsite – such as small sound systems, DJ booths and lighting
- Inventory and stock preparation in the warehouse – helping keep the workshop and warehouse organised whilst building your knowledge of stock
Candidates must be keen to get stuck into their own projects and lead on technical delivery! Client and supplier relationships will be key, so the candidate must be confident in building and maintaining connections. Good event technical knowledge is required. This is a highly creative company and team; the ability to collaborate and share creative ideas is essential.
In return this a great working environment and a close-knit, friendly atmosphere that comes from collaborating with likeminded colleagues with a passion for what they do. If you are looking for a way to develop your events career with a team that prides itself on delivering the highest quality projects, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Vacancy ref: VH11501INDETF