Damp Proofing jobs in Fareham
- ProkilBournemouth BH8EmployerActive 9 days ago·
- We are looking for an experienced, full-time Customer Service Advisor to join our busy office.
- The Customer Service Advisor will work within the Customer…
Job Post Details
Customer Service Administrator - job post
Customer Service Advisor/Support
We are looking for an experienced, full-time Customer Service Advisor to join our busy office. You’ll be based in our Bournemouth office helping the Customer Services Team to provide an exceptional customer experience. You must be efficient and comfortable being a member of a team as well as working independently. The ability to multitask, while maintaining complex schedules and performing administrative tasks, is essential in this position.
We are a specialist company offering remedial damp proofing, timber preservation and basement waterproofing solutions.
The Customer Service Advisor will work within the Customer Support Team and report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Providing exceptional customer service to our customers when handling incoming enquiries, booking appointments and scheduling jobs.
- Calendar management - booking site surveys in an economical manner
- Responding to online customer enquiries promptly and professionally
- Promoting the benefits of choosing Prokil to prospective customers using solid arguments.
- Reaching out to customers following initial survey to answer questions and ensure job bookings
- Keeping customers informed regarding progress and changes when jobs are being carried out
- Supporting the work of the Surveyors & Technicians in additional areas as required
- Obtaining positive customer feedback following work completion
- Handling customer complaints in a calm and timely manner
- Updating customer records in the company’s database as required
- Monitoring stock levels and requesting material orders as required
- Monitoring own performance and reporting to COO
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Maths and English Grade C/ Level 4 or above is required
- Business-minded with a focus on excellent customer service, selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills with an excellent phone manner
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in Google with expertise in Gmail, Google Docs and Sheets
- Detail-focused and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills
- Processing online payments
- Relaxed office atmosphere
- Monday to Friday working hours – no evenings or weekend work.
- Free tea and coffee
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Initial 5-minute phone interviews being held to start interview process.
- Face-to-face interviews to successful candidates after phone interview.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £22,500.00-£27,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 14/02/2024
Expected start date: 19/02/2024