Damp Proofing jobs in Rochford
- Advanced DampDartfordPostedPosted 1 day ago
- This is a full-time hybrid role for an Operations Manager.
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations, managing staff,…
- Advanced DampDartford
Job Post Details
Operations Manager - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company car
Full job description
Advanced Damp is a damp proofing and construction company based out of London, United Kingdom. They are a team of specialist damp proofing contractors offering damp treatment throughout the Southeast of England.
This is a full-time hybrid role for an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations, managing staff, coordinating with suppliers and vendors, and ensuring the highest quality of service delivery. The role will require occasional travel to project sites, and offer some flexibility for remote work.
- Operations management, project management, or related experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Familiarity with construction, property management, or related industries
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
Relevant experience or qualifications in the construction or property management industry would be a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Quarterly bonus
Work Location: On the road
Expected start date: 04/03/2024