Decorator jobs in Langley Park
- Hiring multiple candidatesResources North East3.5Jarrow NE32EmployerActive 3 days ago
- The successful applicant must be keen, reliable and hardworking.
- Applying paint, stains, varnishes and other finishes.
- Mixing paint to an agreed shade.
- C&A Construction & MaintenanceDurham
- Switch Gas & ElectricNewcastle upon Tyne
- New College DurhamHybrid remote in Durham DH1PostedPosted 1 day ago·
- As an Apprentice Painter and Decorator, you will join Durham County Council’s highly skilled Building and Facilities Maintenance team, and you will have the…
- Malhotra GroupNewcastle upon Tyne NE6EmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Malhotra Group PLC are currently looking to hire an experienced painter and decorator to work within our busy care and leisure sites based around the North East…
- Optima Site SolutionsNewcastle upon TyneOptima Site Solutions require a Painter and Decorator to start in Newcastle. Muat be able to apply tektura. If available, please contact Lauren on 0191 917…EmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Durham Cathedral Schools FoundationDurhamEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Hours: *37.5 Hours per week, on permanent contract.
- Completed apprenticeship or has a recognised painting/decorating qualification.
- MitieMiddlesbrough TS2PostedPosted 14 days ago·
- To carry out internal and external painting and decorating requirements as instructed by management.
- To carry out preparation works to walls to make good ready…
- SodexoNewcastle upon TynePostedPosted 13 days ago·
- The delivery of planned and reactive maintenance in accordance with agreed iFM contract.
- To ensure compliance in accordance with statutory regulations and site…
- AkzoNobelHybrid remote in GatesheadEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- You will act as a first point of contact for customers and help the company deliver a high quality customer experience by coordinating the internal sales…
- AkzoNobelGatesheadPostedPosted 2 days ago·
- Working in our Powder Coatings business, our role will be to take responsibility for driving sales growth and profitability for our high performing Interpon…
- The Best Connection Employment GroupNewcastle upon Tyne NE2PostedPosted 6 days ago·
- Using product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs.
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders,…
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- On-site parking
Full job description
We are working closely with Companies in the North East who are recruiting Trainee Painter and Decorators. The successful applicant must be keen, reliable and hardworking
The painter and decorator role involves the following duties:
- Applying paint, stains, varnishes and other finishes
- Using brushes, rollers or spraying equipment
- Applying primers and undercoats, or varnishes and glazes
- Calculating the materials needed for a project
- Removing old paint or wallpaper by sanding or scraping, or by using heat guns, liquid paint removers or steam strippers
- Mixing paint to an agreed shade
- Laying dust sheets to protect areas from paint
- Preparing surfaces for decorating by filling holes and sealing cracks
- Tidying up and cleaning your tools
- Working in clients’ businesses or homes
- Good attendance
- Excellent time keeping
Our clients throughout the North East are looking to take on our Traineeship Painter and Decorators to progress onto a level 2 Apprenticeship.
Initial level 1&2 training is delivered at our Bede centre in Jarrow, with help towards expenses.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.81 per hour
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person