Decorator jobs in Ryde
- Workshop recruitment3.6PortsmouthWorkshop Recruitment are looking for experienced carpenters to work in the Portsmouth area for one of our clients whose property portfolio includes, but not…EmployerActive 4 days ago
- NewHiring multiple candidatesOptions Resourcing Ltd2.2Isle of WightOptions Resourcing require x4 Paint and Decorators on the Isle of Wight. This will paint and decorating on the refurbishment of a Care Home. *You must…EmployerActive 3 days ago
- St Cross InteriorsWinchesterDue to further expansion we are looking for talented, enthusiastic, hard working people who have quality skills across a range of activities including…EmployerActive 4 days ago
- MountjoyPortsmouth PO2A great opportunity has become available for a reliable and skilled Painter and Decorator to join a dynamic regional company recognised for developing and…EmployerActive 6 days ago·
- COMSERV UKHavant
- The pastry cornerSouthsea*About us* The pastry corner is a small business in Southsea. We are fast-paced, creative and engaging. Our work environment includes: * Company perks *…EmployerActive 13 days ago·
- Paintlyne LtdHavant
- Southern Health NHS Foundation TrustSouthampton SO30Job summary To carry out and / or oversee the repair / maintenance / installation of painting and decorating works across all Southern Health NHS…EmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Eggfree Cake BoxEastleigh SO50The Eggfree Cake Box is the UK’s largest specialist cake retailer. This is a dynamic and fast growing business and a fantastic opportunity for the right…EmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Interaction RecruitmentEmsworthPainter/Decorator required in Emsworth. My client is currently seeking a skilled and reliable painter/decorator who can work independantly on high end…PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- No 5Romsey SO51
- AkzoNobelSouthamptonTerritory Sales Manager for Dulux Paints Distributor Team Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package Dorset and Hampshire What is a Territory…EmployerActive 4 days ago·
Job Post Details
Full job description
Workshop Recruitment are looking for experienced carpenters to work in the Portsmouth area for one of our clients whose property portfolio includes, but not limited to, Social Housing, Schools, Public Conveniences, Offices, Heritage Sites and Museums.
The key activities you will undertake in this role will be;A wide variety of Painting and Decorating repairs in occupied homes, buildings and empty properties. The work will include; all types of preparation, emulsion, gloss painting, wallpaper hanging, artex repairs and non-licenced asbestos removal (where full training will be given)
- To always protect the tenants’ property before starting the work and leave the property clean and tidy having completed the work.
- Ensure your van is clean and tidy with ease of access to tools, equipment, and van stock at all times.
- To have the right tools for the trade(s) you perform at all times.
- Be able to demonstrate you are a competent tradesperson and have the tools to do the work.
- Have the prerequisite technical, statutory, and legislative knowledge for the trades you perform for the company ensuring you keep abreast of updates and changes.
- Have knowledge of the materials and methods used in the building and maintenance industry.
NVQ Level 2 in Painting and Decorating or equivalent.
2 – 5 yrs. experience of working in Social Housing or Building Maintenance environment.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,600.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person