Decorator jobs in Wincanton
- Hiring multiple candidatesR & D Decorating South West LimitedDorchesterEmployerActive 4 days ago
- However, we can offer guidance and help you out with your training and tools should you need them, tools, training, and transport is provided on long term…
- Newmans ltdBath BA1EmployerActive 3 days ago
- Must be able to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Will be working on site and in private homes so must be presentable and able to keep areas clean and…
- Hiring multiple candidatesSphere Solutions4.3FromeEmployerActive 3 days ago
- You will be working for an established construction contractor, with multiple current and upcoming projects across the Bristol and Wales area.
- J Bailey & Sons LtdShepton MalletPostedPosted 8 days ago·
- You must be trustworthy and have knowledge and initiative to work alone when required to complete decorating tasks ranging from full redecoration of properties…
- Taylor ReayShaftesburyPostedPosted 2 days ago·
- You should be an experienced painter and decorator, able to carry out all aspects of painting and decorating with at least three years experience.
- Site labour supplies LtdBathPostedPosted 2 days ago·
- This will be working for the main contractor on site and will be full time working hours (Monday to Friday) each week.
- You can be paid via CIS/UTR or PAYE.
- Core Construction Personnel LtdBlandford ForumEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Core Construction Personnel are looking for an experienced Painter and Decorator to start work on a refurbishment of a large Manor House near Blanford Forum.
- Bespoke recruitment (construction) ltdBath
- TravelodgeBath BA1PostedPosted 29 days ago·
- You will be supporting Travelodge in a national role building relationships with Hotel Managers to help maintain properties.
- Tools provided and a company phone.
Job Post Details
Painter and Decorator - job post
Full job description
Here at R&D we are looking for new operatives to join our family led team, we have a wide variety of work available from Traditional Housing sites through to industrial spraying contracts throughout the south, do not be deterred though as we will seldom send you anywhere further than 30 miles from your door and if required there are incentives.
We have positions available for long term and short-term employment, we are very flexible in this regard if when you are with us you take care and pride in what you do and communicate clearly with us then we’ll be happy to see you return should you have something else you need to take care of personally.
We do require all our people to have a valid CSCS card, tools, and transport. However, we can offer guidance and help you out with your training and tools should you need them, tools, training, and transport is provided on long term contracts however as standard along with 28 paid days of holiday per year.
Salary and rate are up for discussion we appreciate not everyone has the same output in a day and sometimes an NVQ can mean nothing regarding skill, so we encourage you to call and discuss this directly with us, if you are worth it, we have no problem paying a premium rate.
We like to keep our guys happy, lots of our team have worked for their managers for 10 years+ so if this looks like something you might be interested in or perhaps you are annoyed with your current situation, had enough of dealing with your private clients? call us or apply, maybe we can help each other out.
Indicative salaries (25K-32K)
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £12.00-£20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Painting: 4 years (required)
- CSCS (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Warminster