Driveway Cleaning jobs in Ashtead
- NewHiring multiple candidatesRoyvon Dog Training & Hotels (Esher)EsherPostedPosted 4 days ago
- They are responsible for scheduling boarding appointments, cleaning kennels and runs, bathing, grooming, exercising, feeding, administering medication, and…
- Ellemby LtdSlough
- PPM RecruitmentDartfordPostedPosted 2 days ago·
- Remove any debris left in gardens/tards/driveways.
- A labourer/handyman is needed for a long-term, full-time position in the Dartford area.
- Guardian facilities managementLondonEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Cleaning driveways and walkways by sweeping them.
- Needs to have own vehicle and cleaning equipment.
- Cleaning and maintaining a tidy house with the use of…
- Daily driveway up keeping and general ground cleaning from leaves and wood branches cleaning the property entrances, sweeping leaves, scraping out weeds.
Job Post Details
Kennel Assistant - job post
Full job description
Royvon Dog Training & Hotels has been one of the leading providers of residential dog training services together with dog boarding and day care in the UK since 1959. A strong family pedigree: Royvon exists because of an inter-generational love of dogs. It is this continuous love of dogs that has built Royvon into the business it is today, providing first-class dog training and boarding in secure, dog-friendly environments.
Royvon Dog Training & Hotels (Esher) is in a leafy part of Surrey, surrounded by woodland yet easily accessible by road, bus and train. Located down a private driveway, the Royvon Esher site consists of our welcoming reception area, dog hotel-style accommodation and play paddocks. We make the most of our fantastic surroundings in training, helping dogs to develop their skills in different environments in a controlled way. Dogs and puppies have the chance to experience everything from woods to the shops, the train station to the local football fields and golf ranges.
To help as many dogs as possible to live a happy, healthy life alongside the people they love the most.
Our values and how they apply to this role:
Caring for customers, the business and each other as much as we care about dogs.
Understanding and adapting to the differences and challenges faced by a variety of customers, colleagues and the dogs we look after.
Communicating clearly and with confidence.
Helping the business and individuals to develop by giving and receiving constructive feedback.
Working together with your line manager to achieve your own personal potential and career goals.
Carrying out duties with a helpful, reassuring and positive attitude that customers can both see and feel.
Do it with Love
Bringing genuine care to the role, as part of the team.
Building strong relationships with customers and colleagues to create a positive environment.JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Kennel Assistant / Care Team
Kennel / care team assistants provide daily care for boarded dogs and perform kennel maintenance. They are responsible for scheduling boarding appointments, cleaning kennels and runs, bathing, grooming, exercising, feeding, administering medication, and observing dog behaviors. They also pick up and drop off client’s dogs. Kennel assistants may also assist with training activities. They work under the direct supervision of a kennel supervisor.
- Maintains cleanliness and drying each room to ensure smooth accommodations. See to it that each dog has a bed of the appropriate size, dry clean bedding, and water at all times
- Provides nutritional needs and medication / preparing feeds
- Performs record keeping
- Reports guests' wellbeing to owners
- Performs enrichment activities such as games, walks and group play
- Controls level of play to assure safety
- Engage with dogs in lovingly and confidently to ensure the enrichment levels are maintained
- Completes basic health checks
- Bath and groom guests before they leave so they can go home clean and presentable
- Weights each dog and report any weight loss
- Enage with owners in a friendly way
- Transporting dogs to and from the facility
Additional Information & Requirements
Work Location: Esher Portsmouth Road, Esher Surrey, KT10 9AW
Work Schedule: Our teams work 7 days per week between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm with one hour lunch break.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Job Types: Part-time, Zero hours contract
Salary: £8.50-£10.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Describe your professional experience working in an environment like ours
- Please give an example of how you have demonstrated, or will demonstrate, our value ‘Respecting Individuals’. This might be working with a variety of people or how you use clear communications to help customers.
- Please give an example of how you have demonstrated, or will demonstrate, our value ‘Positive Development’. This may be how you have helped a business to develop in a previous role, your own career goals or the way you carry out your role.
- Please give an example of how you have demonstrated, or will demonstrate, our value ‘Do it with Love’. This could be how you have brought particular care to a role, being part of the team or how you have built strong working relationships.
Work Location: In person