Driveway Cleaning jobs in Belfast
- #Finaghy Keep it CleanBelfast BT17Keep it Clean is Expanding!* Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding company with lots of room for advancement? Do you want to work with a great…EmployerActive 5 days ago
Job Post Details
Love Power washing ? - Industrial External Cleaning Operative - Driver - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
Full job description
- Keep it Clean is Expanding!
Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding company with lots of room for advancement?
Do you want to work with a great team and be highly appreciated and recognised for your work?
Do you have a history of outstanding job performance?
If you answered yes to all these questions, we would really like to hear from you.
External cleaning operative - including but not limited to roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, driveways, patios etc using a variety of plant such as power washers, road sweepers, cherry pickers etc. Full training and PPE will be provided. Plant & equipment will be provided. Depot based in Belfast/Lisburn. Role is Monday to Friday working between 7am and 5pm with occasional weekend working so flexibility is required.
This role requires the candidate to be able to.
· Work well to deadlines.
· Have a positive working attitude.
· Have experience working in a physical environment.
· Have experience working at heights.
· Have a positive attitude towards training and development.
· Have good mechanical diagnostic skills.
· You will start as an operative with the goal of becoming a crew manager.
· Once you are competent as a service technician you will progress via training to advance towards being a supervisor or manager
· You will be trained to efficiently clean to a high standard the exterior of client commercial & domestic properties ie roofs, gutters, cladding, facades, driveways, etc safely and supervise others.
· We offer online training to get you up to speed.
· You'll learn our culture, job site safety, customer interaction and get an overview of our entire system and processes.
· Our training is designed to help you excel and move up in our company quickly.
· If you have limited or no experience, we will start you on a pay grade relevant to your experience and give you increases as your training progresses.
· A benefit of this role is that you get to work outside every day without someone standing over your shoulders.
· Full Clean Driving Licence
· Experience in use of PDA systems
· Ability to multi-task and use own initiative
· Happy to work independently and as part of a team
· CSR Card
· IPAF Licence
· Comfortable working at heights
· Experience working in physical environment.
· Good communication skills – written and verbal.
· Previous experience in power washing
· Company events
· Free on-site car parking
· Company pension
· Ongoing opportunities for training & development
· 28 days paid holidays per annum
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £12.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- cleaning: 2 years (required)
- Clean Driving Licence (required)
- HGV Class 2 and/or Category C1+E Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person