Driving jobs in Colwyn Bay
- Hiring multiple candidatesGwynfor CoachesCaernarfonshireEmployerActive 5 days ago
- (No more than 1m early, no more than 5m late).
- Bus drivers are responsible for the safety and comfort of their clients while they travel on bus.
- The Army4.1United KingdomEmployerActive 16 days ago
- Learn cross-country driving, convoy driving, navigating, loading, driving at night, and more.
- You’ll also receive 30 days’ annual leave every year (plus bank…
- Delivery Solutions (DELSOL) Ltd2.2Caernarfon LL55EmployerActive 2 days ago
- The successful candidate must be courteous and polite.
- Due to our continued growth we are looking to recruit an experienced Multi Drop Delivery Driver based at…
- YODEL2.8Conwy LL31PostedPosted 5 days ago
- Access to a insured car or van (up to 3.5 tonne).
- You can plan your own route or use our handy award-winning app with simple instructions and built in…
- MISTER SOFTEE UKRhyl LL18EmployerActive 15 days ago
- Job involves collecting ice cream van from office in kinmel bay and driving daily selling ice cream at different sites, you will be responsible for your vehicle…
- ASDARhyl LL18PostedPosted 2 days ago·
- To be employed in this role you must have held a full driving licence for at least one year, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
- CareTech GroupRhylPostedPosted 3 days ago·
- Applicants must have at least 4 years driving experience.
- To provide a friendly, reliable and caring door to door transport service by driving mobility adapted…
- PETER MOSS LTDHolywellEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Previous experience as a delivery driver or van driver is preferred.
- Safely transport goods and materials from the warehouse to various locations using a…
- Zoom 1hrLlandudnoPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Multi Drop Delivery driver shifts available from 9am to 10pm 7 days per week.
- Zoom 1hr Delivery delivers groceries and offers a takeaway delivery service from…
- SGSOILS LTDWalesHiring ongoing
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in driving a tipper.
- HGV Driving: 1 year (essential).
- CR Construction (North Wales) LtdSt. Asaph
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Referral programme
Full job description
Join Us for an Exciting New Career in 2024 - Delivery Drivers Wanted!
Are you ready to turn the key on an exciting new chapter in 2024?
We have fantastic opportunities for dedicated individuals to join our dynamic team as a delivery driver.
We are looking for committed individuals to work 6 days per week in the same local area delivering parcels with a personal touch. Our dedicated rounds mean you will become a familiar face in your community earning a regular income.
All you need is a car or van, and you’re ready to kickstart your journey with us. Seize the chance to redefine your career path and embrace a role in the world of deliveries and experience the following fantastic benefits:
· Up to £150 New Starter Payment*- During your learning period, you have the chance to earn an additional payment of up to £150. We appreciate your dedication and want to reward your commitment.
· Enjoy additional bonuses, with the ability to claim back your expenses!
· A regular income providing financial peace of mind – Earning potential of £13.50 - £15.50 per hour!
· Enhanced route optimisation to make your deliveries smoother and more efficient.
· Our user-friendly app, coupled with training videos, ensures you’re ready to deliver excellence from day one.
· Work life balance – say goodbye to the 9-5 grind! As a courier you will typically deliver parcels for 4-6 hours per day, giving you the perfect work life balance in 2024.
· Immediate starts meaning you don’t have to wait to kick start your journey.
Ready to embark on this exciting journey with us?
Click 'APPLY' now, and we'll be in touch with you soon. You can also download our "Evri Courier Community App" from Google Play or the App Store to take your first step towards an exciting new career!
*New starter payment is subject to terms and conditions and certain qualifying criteria.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Temporary contract, Temp to perm, Freelance
- Referral programme
- Day shift
- Driving Licence (required)