Driving jobs in Gosport
- Hiring multiple candidatesSJC Distributions Limited3.4SouthamptonEmployerActive 3 days ago
- Commercial (or work-related) driving and delivery experience is advantageous but full training is provided.
- Full classroom and practical driver training.
- Pulsus LTDHavantEmployerActive 3 days ago
- We are looking for Delivery drivers to carry out parcel deliveries to both private and commercial addresses within the expected delivery compliance as set by…
- NRS HealthcarePortsmouth PO3PostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Most importantly, you'll have the necessary care and compassion required to ensure our Service users receive a welcoming, friendly face in their hours of need.
- The Army4.1United KingdomEmployerActive 15 days ago
- Learn cross-country driving, convoy driving, navigating, loading, driving at night, and more.
- You’ll also receive 30 days’ annual leave every year (plus bank…
- Dial a DiggerLymingtonEmployerActive 3 days ago
- Plant delivery: 1 year (preferred).
- Dial-A-Digger operate a fleet of Ford Transits Chassis cabs and trailers delivering plant and tools, predominantly in and…
- Magnus Search Ltd3.9East CowesHiring ongoing
- This is a home delivery position; it will be delivering household appliances (Flat furniture or electrical goods) to customers address (houses and flats).
- Covers Timber and Builders MerchantsChichester PO19EmployerActive 3 days ago
- You will be working within a small close knit team and will be dealing with customers on a daily basis, so we are looking for someone that our customers will…
- Health and Independent Living SupportHampshireEmployerActive 3 days ago
- You will be provided with a free uniform and use of a work vehicle for the delivery period.
- The primary function is to deliver hot meals and tea packs to older,…
- NewBe an early applicantHambrooks / Hampshire Garden SuppliesSouthampton SO32EmployerActive 3 days ago
- Experience working in a builder’s merchants / Landscape hard goods & aggregates knowledge / Forklift or Load Shovel Certificate / HGV Class 2 driving licence /…
- Toilets+ Limited3.6WinchesterPostedPosted 2 days ago
- A polite and helpful manner when talking to our customers.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Full induction training and regular monthly Toolbox Talk top-ups.
- AuxillisPortsmouth PO3PostedPosted 7 days ago·
- No prior experience required to join us as a Driver – just bring a ‘can-do’ attitude, confidence to deliver with a smile, and, of course, a full UK or EU…
- PHOENIX Healthcare Distribution Limited2.6Portsmouth PO6PostedPosted 4 days ago
- Experience of using hand held terminal for proof of delivery.
- Reporting into the Transport Manager, you will be responsible for checking, loading and delivering…
Job Post Details
LGV2 Driver - job post
Full job description
Covers are the Souths leading family owned Timber and Builders Merchants with 16 Branches in Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey and Kent.
We are currently recruiting for a LGV2 Driver to join our team at our Gosport Depot.
The successful applicant will be required to carry out local multi-drop deliveries, therefore applicants must hold a Class 2 licence (category C) and have undertaken their full drivers CPC training. Experience of using a HIAB crane and a forklift is preferred but not essential.
In this role you will be also required to work as part of our external team of staff. Duties will include processing customer’s orders, providing excellent customer service, loading and unloading vehicles, storing stock safely and maintaining a tidy and safe work environment.
You will be working within a small close knit team and will be dealing with customers on a daily basis, so we are looking for someone with the likeability factor, someone that our customers will look forward to seeing as they know that they will receive excellent service every time.
A good knowledge of timber and building materials and experience of using a forklift is preferred but not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday from 07.00am to 17.00pm with a one hour break
To apply please email your cv or alternatively call 01243 791469 for an application form
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Category C Licence (required)
- HIAB Licence (preferred)
- Forklift Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person