Entertainment jobs in Stornoway
- Urgently neededTalent Artistic GroupUnited KingdomPostedPosted 19 days ago
- TAG Live *are an award-winning live entertainment company providing global solutions to the Leisure & Tourism Industry.
- WE'RE ALL ABOUT PEOPLE!
- Parkdean ResortsCrossPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- To provide guest and owners with all required information regarding the park, entertainment schedule and local attractions.
- Charismatic? A big people person?
Job Post Details
Holiday Villages Entertainment Manager - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Discounted or free food
WHO ARE WE? TAG Live are an award-winning live entertainment company providing global solutions to the Leisure & Tourism Industry. We have four divisions, our biggest being Staged Production which delivers 50% of our global output. Our Talent Agency division provides more than 13,000 live act bookings a year, our Live Events division produces experience days and corporate events, and our Support Services division facilitates complementary services like creative design and rehearsal space.
We are accomplished event producers and can be involved at any level, from concept and creation to a full turn-key solution or custom standalone event.
Our VISION is to produce creative, courageous, and innovative entertainment & events on land, sea and in the air. Working in partnership with leading brands delivering performance excellence through an agile, diverse and engaged team of experts.
Are you looking for the ultimate, fun, action-packed summer?
TAG Live in partnership with Holiday Villages, are casting for fun and friendly Entertainment Managers with EU Passports for Holiday Villages Rhodes & Holiday Villages Kos.
We’re casting for excellent, confident, and charismatic Presenters with a second-to-none stage presence.
WE'RE ALL ABOUT PEOPLE! Whether working alongside our internal departments or working with Clients, key Stakeholders, or our fabulous Cast, Crew and Creatives; maintaining and building relationships and partnerships are what make us successful (We really do pride ourselves on this). The ideal candidate would be someone who could demonstrate this both internally and externally.
Role Description: We are looking for a charismatic and experienced Entertainment Manager with amazing presenting skills to deliver an action-packed entertainment program for 2024. We’re recruiting for an organised and passionate leader to fulfil the role of ENTERTAINMENT MANAGER.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Start & end of season set up & pack down
- Delivering daytime entertainment, including but not limited to; welcome meetings, radio shows, quizzes, fitness activities, character experiences around the pool & in kids clubs (you will not be required to deliver kids club sessions, this would be character appearances only), pool parties and adult activities.
- Puppetry / Costume character work
- Pre-show and post-show host for production shows and events
- Late night entertainment including but not limited to; disco, quizzes, karaoke, solo sets
- AV duties – to cover Technician day off (training will be provided)
- Set up & pack down of each element.
- Guest Interaction & PR is an integral part of this role
- Planning and managing Team Rota’s
- Managing Team
- Entertainment Schedules
- Liaising with the Shaun the TAG Live Client Delivery Manager for Holiday Villages.
- Ensuring the product is delivered to brand standard
- Hard working
Greece : Kos & Rhodes
Rehearsals: Approx. 23rd February 2024 – 8th March 2024
Fly to resort: Approx 18th April 2024
Fly Home: 31st October 2024
Where do rehearsals take place:
Holiday Villages Türkiye, Sarigerme
2 weeks in Türkiye, 2 weeks in resort prior to opening
Rehearsals - £262.50 per week (Deposited on a monthly basis)
On Resort - £525.00 per week (Deposited on a monthly basis)
Currency: It will depend on which resort you are placed in
Working Week and Hours: 40 hour – The programme will be discussed more in depth at point of interview.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flights Included
- Accommodation Provided
- Up to 3 meals per day provided
- Medical Insurance provided
- Any required visas are provided
Contract Type: PAYE/Worker Contract/Full Time
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Join the TAG Live & Holiday Villages family for an unforgettable overseas Holiday Resort experience.
E-mail your CV, & Showreel over to firstname.lastname@example.org with the emailed titled “HV Entertainment Manager"
Job Types: Temporary contract, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 8 months
Salary: £525.00 per week
- Discounted or free food
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 14/02/2024
Reference ID: HV Entertainment Manager
Expected start date: 23/02/2024