Freelance Writer jobs
- Hiring multiple candidatesDataAnnotation4.6RemoteDataAnnotation is committed to creating quality AI. Join our team to help train AI chatbots while gaining the flexibility of remote work and choosing your own…EmployerActive Just posted
- Academia One LimitedRemote
- Hiring multiple candidatesClick Intelligence Ltd3.1CheltenhamWe are searching for passionate, experienced freelance content writers who are comfortable writing for a range of niches, but especially gambling/casino…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- BizClik Media3.8Norwich*Job description Editor / Norwich Office / Procurement * BizClik Media is looking for an Editor to lead the continued development of our industry leading…PostedPosted 1 day ago
- Acolad UKRemoteAcolad UK is an international language services company, providing transcription and minute‑taking services for meetings, events and conferences around the…EmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Players Publishing LimitedLondon EC2AAbout the company Players Publishing provides high-quality content across both print and digital media, specifically aimed at the gambling sector. We are…EmployerActive 9 days ago
- Immigration Advice ServiceRemote```Duties``` .Job description The UK’s leading Immigration Advice Service (IAS) is looking to expand its network of experienced Casual SEO Content Writers.…EmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Growth LeadsRemote
- Chrono HunterHybrid remote in HertfordPlease ensure to read the ad in full and send the Rolex writing sample to email@example.com, any candidates who fail to do this will be politely…EmployerActive 5 days ago·
- Salentis (UK) LimitedRemote
- Screen RantRemoteThis is a paid freelance, remote position - that means you can work from anywhere, on your own schedule. Screen Rant is the #1 entertainment website on the…PostedPosted 27 days ago·
- Fair Investment Company LtdRemoteAn exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 freelance digital content editor positions. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to write and manage…PostedToday·
- Finixio5.0Remote in London EC2NWe’re looking for an experienced and highly skilled Gambling Content Manager. Working closely with the Head of Content and Content Manager, the ideal…EmployerActive 23 days ago
- Home Instead Ascot, Camberley, Wokingham3.6Hybrid remote in FarnboroughAbout Us: *Are you looking for a dynamic role at the heart of our marketing service to tell amazing stories about the care we deliver and the incredible…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Connect Appointments4.1GlasgowA leading independent magazine publisher based in Glasgow City Centre is looking for a new Writer/Editor to join the team, in charge of a range of UK-wide…PostedPosted 14 days ago
Job Post Details
Freelance Junior Content Writer - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, creative, and intelligent team. Within this role, you will work with multiple clients and stakeholders to deliver world-class content. Within this role, you will work for a digital marketing agency across various verticals helping them to retain clients across multiple campaigns.
We are a professional boutique digital marketing agency based in the UK which aims at delivering a first-class, full-scale service to a variety of clients. The agency works remotely across four continents and performs search engine optimisation, website development, content, and creating bespoke and customised website projects.
Traditionally, the digital agency has worked on SEO projects but is not transitioning to a more concerted effort on content writing. There are plans to grow the company exponentially in the next 12 months, so there is an opportunity for career growth.
We work as a remote agency so the successful applicant will have full autonomy over their working hours and where they work - as long as you meet ours and our client deadlines the process you use to get there is 100% up to you!
Due to the expansion of business operations, there is a newly created role for a content writer within our team to support the ongoing growth and direction of the business. In this role, you will be responsible for producing engaging, concise copy adapted to a range of brand communications and across all our channels including websites, social, articles, blogs and press releases.
Our ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, be independent and creative. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who can get to grips with projects quickly and is comfortable following and interrogating our tone of voice guidelines. The major duties are as follows:
- Take a brief and produce on-brand copy across several channels to a high standard and tight deadlines
- Working closely with the clients to ensure all copy has a consistent tone of voice and is on-brand
- Researching industries and niches to create original, compelling content.
- Produce creative content across a wide variety of industry sectors, using various writing styles.
- Skilled at creating compelling content across a range of verticals, and have the ability to be equally engaging whether creating a one-sentence social media post or a long-form, well researched article.
- Using provided keyword research to craft editorial calendars, titles, and content taxonomies.
- Collaborate with the wider digital marketing teams to produce the written word for client and internal projects.
- Edit and thoroughly proofread copy written by yourself and others
· Write blog posts, content pieces, articles and/or advertising to drive traffic across all areas of Marketing
· Editing and revising content based on agency and client feedback.
Key Attributes & Requirements
- You have a proven record of creating an accurate, clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- You have a keen eye for detail, and no room for mistakes
- Excellent project management skills, and willingness to multi-task
- You're able to work well under pressure and can manage workloads and multiple projects effectively
- An excellent grasp of the English language, including exceptional spelling, grammar and punctuation is essential.
- You're self-motivated, proactive, and collaborative, with a can-do attitude
- You thrive in a team environment but you're also able to work independently
- You're flexible and willing to support colleagues across multiple sites
- Experience is not important; attitude and creative writing abilities is the key factor.
- Degree in English, creative writing or a similar field is essential.
· A working knowledge of SEO and its importance
What Can We Offer
· An opportunity to kickstart your career in content writing/ copywriting
· A competitive remuneration package suited to your experience
· The opportunity to grow with the company- we are planning to grow and expand rapidly in the next 12 months.
· Comprehensive training program to improve your skills
Please apply via this platform, including a CV, covering letter, and either a link to a portfolio or an example of previous work.
Applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted via email.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract, Freelance
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: Up to £22,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday