Gardener jobs in Evesham
- Luxury Cotswold Retreats LtdMoreton-In-MarshEmployerActive 8 days ago
- We’re looking for a gardener to maintain the gardens and grounds of our luxury holiday lets in the North Cotswolds.
- Mileage allowance will be given.
- Urgently neededConfidentialGloucestershireEmployerActive 3 days ago
- The work will include maintenance and presentation of the formal lawns and gardens including roses, herbaceous plants, hedges and kitchen garden.
- ledbury garden machineryLedbury HR8EmployerActive 3 days ago
- Job involves repairs and servicing of machines, serving customers, some delivery and collection driving.
- Company van will be available during work hours for any…
- Urgently neededWalcot House5.0Chipping NortonEmployerActive 26 days ago
- The successful candidate will work under the Head Gardener’s supervision, carrying out a variety of horticultural tasks as well taking part in ongoing projects…
- Daylesford3.0Moreton-In-Marsh GL56EmployerActive 18 days ago
- Your role will be to maintain and improve these high standards: trimming the hedges, pruning fruit trees, watering plants and cutting the grass, keeping the…
- Greenfields Garden Services3.7Gloucester GL2EmployerActive 3 days ago
- We are currently looking for a determined individual with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have a full clean driving licence.
- Harris RecruitmentCheltenhamEmployerActive 3 days ago
- A couple (Housekeeper & Gardener/Handyperson) ares required for a lovely family in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire (GL54) with 3 children aged between 6-16 years…
- H&L Ventures LTDHybrid remote in AlcesterEmployerActive 3 days ago
- Installation of Robotic Mowers (Wired & Gps systems).
- Servicing and Repair of Automowers, including diagnosing faults over the phone and arranging onsite…
- Webbs Garden Centres Limited3.6WychboldEmployerActive 3 days ago
- You’ll work closely with Horticultural Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure consistently high retail standards, displays and customer service are delivered.
- Arccas (Midlands) LtdWest Midlands RegionEmployerActive 7 days ago
- We are seeking a skilled and experienced Landscape Gardener with a strong background in horticulture to join our team based in Wall, Staffordshire.
- Cotswold Farm ParkCheltenham GL54PostedPosted 2 days ago·
- Gardener responsibilities include monitoring the health of all plants, watering and feeding plants, trimming trees and shrubs, weeding gardens and helping to…
- The Lygon ArmsBroadwayPostedPosted 9 days ago·
- Salary/Benefits: £28,500 plus Service Charge (circa 2,5k per year) and free staff meals.
- Shift pattern: Weekdays and Weekends as per rota.
- Age UK Herefordshire and WorcestershireWychavon
- Speedy WeedyCheltenhamEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Maintain gardens, including planting, pruning, and weeding.
- Perform landscape maintenance tasks such as mowing, edging, mulching, and hedge Cutting.
- Rural Recruitment East AngliaStow on the WoldEmployerActive 3 days ago
- Experienced with using large machinery - tractors with implements.
- Able to maintain driveways, paths and other areas around the estate.
Job Post Details
Gardener - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
Full job description
We’re looking for a gardener to maintain the gardens and grounds of our luxury holiday lets in the North Cotswolds.
The applicant will also assist our warehouseman with deliveries during busy times.
Based around the Moreton in Marsh area, you will be responsible for maintaining the gardens of our seven holiday lets for the coming season. Working in conjunction with our housekeeping team to ensure our guests enjoy their stay in beautiful well maintained surroundings. Apart from weeding, planting and watering, the role will entail the use of mechanical and electrical equipment; mowers, power washers, strimmers, hedge cutters.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a good understanding of garden maintenance and some working knowledge of plant care. Own transport essential. Mileage allowance will be given.
Hours and contract
This is a temporary role through to mid September and therefore ideally suited to a student. However applicants from self employed and contract gardeners will be welcome. Whilst it is envisaged this will be a full time role, we can accommodate some flexibility in the number of hours worked.
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £18,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 10 – 20 per week
- Employee discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 01/06/2020