Gardener jobs in Grays
- NewBe an early applicantBerry Recruitment Ltd3.0LondonPostedJust posted
- To carry out gardening and horticultural maintenance to horticultural features, grass areas and natural features, under the direction of a Lead Gardener to give…
- Urgently neededMarmaladeJam Gardening LtdLondon SW8EmployerActive Just posted
- You must have great plant knowledge and at least 3 years experience in a professional gardening role.
- Plant Style Ltd4.1Chelmsford CM3EmployerActive 2 days ago
- A horticultural background or previous landscaping experience is essential.
- Successful applicants must have a CSCS card.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Pontlands Park HotelChelmsford CM2
- Lambourne End Centre for Outdoor LearningLambourneEmployerActive 6 days ago
- Lambourne End Centre are looking for a Grounds Maintenance Worker to assist in the maintenance and development of the Centre’s grounds, buildings, facilities…
- Outside rooms london ltdHampsteadEmployerActive 6 days ago
- Full and clean uk driving license, 3 years gardening experience, good plant I.
- D and plant care skills, confident and professional communication skills,…
- Mark Enright The Landscape Garden Company LtdLondonEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Maintain and care for gardens and outdoor spaces.
- Perform regular grounds keeping tasks such as mowing, weeding, and pruning.
- DRIVERS with FULL UK licence.
- The Royal ParksLondonEmployerActive 2 days ago
- We are now looking for two Head Gardeners on a permanent, full-time basis, working 36 hours per week.
- Salary of up to £35,076 per annum, depending on experience…
- West London GardenerWest LondonEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Carrying out planned tasks in accordance with contract/agreed requirements.
- Ensuring the successful completion of jobs, within agreed timescales and quality…
- Greenscape Specialist RecruitmentBasildonEmployerActive 2 days ago
- This “Customer Care” role works closely with clients and home owners to ensure that the garden created for their new home meets all of their expectations.
- KASBAHTonbridgeEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Fixed six month contract (may be extended)*.
- This role will be 35 hours per week (or if part time as agreed in contract of employment) excluding half an hour…
- Marsland-Roberts LandscapesWest LondonWest London’s premier landscaping contractor is looking for a Head Landscaper to join our team! This job will never be boring, you'll realise that when you…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Valley Provincial Limited5.0London SW1WEmployerActive 13 days ago
- Landscape Construction – roof gardens, terraces and podiums for property developers.
- Playcubed Playgrounds – play and recreational installations for schools and…
- South End City CouncilSouthend-on-Sea SS2PostedPosted 5 days ago·
- The apprentice will carry out a range of grounds maintenance work including grass cutting, weeding and plant maintenance.
- Working in all-weather types.
- RGS LtdChelmsford
Job Post Details
Berry Recruitment are looking for a Gardener/Maintenance worker based in Tower Hamlets
To carry out gardening and horticultural maintenance to horticultural features, grass areas and natural features, under the direction of a Lead Gardener to give a high quality service that delivers cleaner, safer and well maintained estates and excellent customer service.
In line with other Local Authorities and similar organisations this post will require a Basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Assist with the maintenance of ornamental areas and features to include; shrubs & shrub beds, roses & rose beds, hedges and natural features; (Bulb Plantings, Wildflower meadows and areas of biodiversity).
Assist with maintenance of grass areas to include mowing, edging, and renovation tasks.
As directed undertake the control of unwanted herbage in horticultural features and hard landscape areas.
To ensure all equipment and machinery in your charge are secured during working hours.
To have an up-to-date knowledge of the safe use of range of motorised equipment such as mowers, strimmers, hedge cutters, blowers, rotovators, including their maintenance and adjustments.
To undertake such training as required to a) maintain a suitable skill set, b) develop additional skills to assist in higher level activities as required.
Carry out other reasonable ad hoc duties to support the Directorate which are commensurate with the expectation of the post as directed by the line manager or the Head of Service.
This role will pay up to £20.01 an hour
If you are interested in this role please call Ellington McDonald from Berry Recruitment Kings Cross on 020 8049 8969 or email
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.