Gardener jobs in Whitby
- circle garden servicesYork YO62To assist a head gardener in carrying out work in a variety of gardens throughout North Yorkshire grass cutting, striming , weeding, pruning, planting etc…EmployerActive 4 days ago
- Camphill Village Trust3.2Whitby YO21Purpose: Are you passionate about horticulture? Do you enjoy working in the great outdoors? You will work with the Head Grower to deliver…EmployerActive 3 days ago
- Hopkinson & Sons LtdPickering YO18We are recruiting for a Garden Centre Manager who will work alongside the Directors and a Garden Centre team of supervisors and assistants to deliver high…EmployerActive 12 days ago·
- Castle Employment GroupScarboroughDO YOU LIKE WORKING OUTSIDE IN ALL WEATHERS ? An established and successful grounds maintenance business is recruiting for a Grounds Maintenance Labourer to…EmployerActive 3 days ago·
- NacroMiddlesbroughJob type – Permanent contract, Part-time hours Hours – 3 days per week, 24 hours per week Salary - £21,689 per annum (pro-rata based on 24 hours per…EmployerActive 3 days ago·
- HavenGristhorpe YO14Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Garden & Grounds Team Member! As part of our Garden & Grounds Team, you will… - Work with the team to…PostedPosted 3 days ago·
Job Post Details
Assistant Gardener - job post
Full job description
To assist a head gardener in carrying out work in a variety of gardens throughout North Yorkshire grass cutting, striming , weeding, pruning, planting etc using company equipment and vehicle.
Ideally have some experience but not essential as on the job training will be given.
Above all be willing to learn new skills and enjoy the great outdoors.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £8.00-£10.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Horticulture: 1 year (preferred)
- driving license to get and from our work base. (required)
Expected start date: 30/05/2022