Gardener jobs in Wigston Magna
- Diamond Gardening ServicesLeicesterEmployerActive 1 day ago
- The ideal candidate will also have experience in fencing, slabbing and general maintenance.
- Vehicle and equipment will be provided so successful applicant must…
- NewBritannia Hotels2.3BosworthPostedPosted 2 days ago
- Responsible for growing and watering plants.
- Ensure that plants are kept healthy.
- Responsible for using lawn mowers and hedge trimmers to keep the garden areas…
- Rutland Garden CentreOakham LE15EmployerActive 3 days ago
- Customer service is a priority to us, so we would need you to go out of your way to help and advise customers on their gardening needs.
- The Best Connection Employment Group3.4Leicester LE7PostedPosted 16 days ago
- Shifts are Monday to Thursday 07.40 - 16.30 and Friday 07.40 - 15.30 paying £10.42 per hour with overtime available at £15.63 per hour.
- Nexgen Group2.7NorthamptonEmployerActive 14 days ago
- You will need a Full UK Driving Licence, however Company Vehicle will be provided.
- 1 Years professional grounds maintenance / gardening experience.
- University of WarwickCoventryPostedPosted 9 days ago·
- You will also maintain areas by mowing, pruning, digging and strimming.
- Both areas of work require the use of specialised machinery as well as accurate record…
- Somerville Assisted LivingLeicesterEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Multiple training courses (including PAT testing, fire warden & legionella).
- To provide high standard repairs, maintenance and decorating across our building.
- OutbacklandscapesLeicesterEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Perform various landscaping tasks to maintain the appearance and health of outdoor areas.
- Utilize hand tools and power tools to trim, mow, edge, and blow debris…
- Urgently neededLangar Hall HotelLangar NG13EmployerActive 6 days ago
- Langar Hall hotel is looking for an outdoor driven individual to join the family run business as a trainee grounds & maintenance assistant.
- NURTURE LANDSCAPES GROUP3.1CoventryEmployerActive 3 days ago
- As a Grounds Maintenance Team Leader, you will be responsible for supervising a small team ensuring the maintenance of the grounds, developing excellent…
- Back Gardens LtdLeicesterPostedPosted 2 days ago·
- We have a full-time position within our company for an experienced landscape gardener.
- Candidates must be customer focused, flexible and passionate about…
- Lamport Group of CompaniesNorthamptonEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- The role involves general garden maintenance, such as mulching, pruning, leaf clearing and weeding.
- You will support the existing team with the maintenance of…
- Jack’s Gardening & Mowing servicesTamworthEmployerActive 4 days ago
- Our client-centric approach involves collaboration and communication to understand and exceed our clients' expectations.
- Mercury OfficesLeicesterEmployerActive 1 day ago·
- To ensure the building, garden, fixture & fittings, equipment and facilities are maintained to a high standard across all properties.
Job Post Details
Gardener - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
Full job description
Diamond Gardening Services is expanding. As such we are looking for a full time gardener to support our extremely busy and motivated team. The ideal candidate will also have experience in fencing, slabbing and general maintenance. We have extensive contracts within Leicestershire and work is required to take place within a 25 mile radius. Vehicle and equipment will be provided so successful applicant must have a full license. Previous experience preferred however full training will be given. Positions available for immediate start.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12.00-£14.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Work Location: In person