Gardening jobs in Caerphilly
- Urgently neededGreener Estates LtdNewportEmployerActive 8 days ago
- Grounds Maintenance Operative – Base, Newport* NP19 4ED.
- Full Time – Month Fixed Term Contract Until 31st October 2024*.
- Maintenance and or Handyman: 1 years.
- Hiring multiple candidatesCPS Grounds ltd4.5Clevedon BS21EmployerActive 4 days ago
- Grounds maintenance experience; gardening, horticulture, grass cutting, grass care, hedge cutting, border maintenance etc.
- A full UK driving license.
- Pugh's Garden VillageCardiff CF15PostedPosted 1 day ago·
- Rate of pay: up to £10.42 per hour (depending on age).
- Garden Centre Retail Assistant Job Specifications*.
- Excellent people skills, able to listen to customers…
- JM SelectionCardiffEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- We are currently recruiting for a Grounds Maintenance/Gardener to work in the steelworks in the Tremorfa area of Cardiff.
- Pruning trees, shrubs and hedges.
- Distinction Gardens LtdNewport NP19
- ARM Complete Grounds Management & MaintenanceCardiffEmployerActive 5 days ago·
- Good time keeping and a qualification in gardening would be an advantage, e.g. chain saw licence, spraying licence PA1 and PA6.
- Prime Recruitment ServicesCardiff
- Merthyr Tydfil County Borough CouncilMerthyr Tydfil CF47PostedToday·
- To provide specialist skills in relation to all horticultural and groundsman specific duties and implement schemes in line with the Green Flag 5 year…
- Crown Garden ServicesPontyclunPostedPosted 1 day ago·
- Maintenance of grounds and gardens to industrial, commercial and public areas throughout South Wales.
- _Grass cutting using pedestrian guided mowers and ride on…
- Brean Leisure ParkBurnham-on-Sea TA8EmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Our goal is to keep all of the green spaces in a well – kept manner for the benefit of our customers and business as a whole.
- Experience of manual outdoor work.
- S Preece Garden ServicesNewport NP18PostedPosted 1 day ago·
- The duties will include maintenance on a mixture of large private and commercial sites and carrying out most aspects of hard landscaping and fencing.
- Digby MorganNewport
- Celtic Manor ResortNewportPostedPosted 21 days ago·
- RATE OF PAY – £10.45 plus amazing benefits included!
- Previous experience in this area would be preferred but not essential as full training is provided.
- Pertemps Network GroupCardiffPostedPosted 17 days ago·
- The successful candidate will be supporting the Parks Services Team in carrying out a wide range or Horticultural and grounds maintenance duties.
- Ewenny GroupBridgend CF35PostedToday·
- Receiving deliveries into store, unpacking, pricing etc.
- Advising customers on plants, making recommendations etc.
- EPOS till, cash handling, cashing up.
Job Post Details
Grounds Maintenance Operative - job post
Full job description
Grounds Maintenance Operative – Base, Newport NP19 4ED. Salary: Up to £11.00 per hour then rising in April above the minimum wage, dependent upon experience/qualifications
Driving Licence Essential
Full Time – Month Fixed Term Contract Until 31st October 2024
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who works well both in a team and individually, as a grounds maintenance operative. Our work is diverse, ranging from grounds maintenance, window cleaning, pest control, rubbish clearances to fabric maintenance and repairs of a number of our commercial sites throughout South Wales and the South West of England.
We are a small friendly team and flexibility is a must with regards to working hours and shift patterns to ensure we provide a first-class service to our clients.
Full UK Driving Licence is Essential as is a clean DBS Check
We operate a two-week rota, Tuesday to Saturday week one and Monday to Friday week two at 40 hours per week. The shift patterns are: 07:30 a.m. until 4.00 p.m. with half an hour for lunch. However, the hours per day may vary with some days being long and others shorter with the travelling commitments.
· Mowing and strimming
· Hedge cutting Shrub pruning Hoeing & weeding
· Litter picking
· General gardening duties
· Window Cleaning
· Site Clearances General
· Property Maintenance
Please note this is not the full list of duties within this role and is liable to change as the business needs develop, therefore flexibility in needed.
For all enquiries or to apply please email your CV or phone the line manager, D Etheridge on 02920 130 272 should you wish to discuss further.
- Secondary education
· Pa1 pa6
· RSPH Level 2 Award in the safe use of Rodenticides
· Grounds Maintenance: 2 years
- Maintenance and or Handyman: 1 years
Please note all our sites and vehicles are non-smoking.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 9 months
Salary: Up to £11.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person