£10.42 an hour - Permanent, Full-time, Temporary contract
Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.Manage job preferences at any time in your profile.
£10.42 an hour
Shift and schedule
Monday to Friday
Pulled from the full job description
Cycle to work scheme
Health & wellbeing programme
Exciting new role within our Grounds Maintenance Team.
Established and based in Swansea since 2007, Facility Services Group Ltd has achieved growth year on year and enjoys excellent client relationships within a diverse range of sectors, including manufacturing, industry, retail, commercial, healthcare/medical and property management. Our growth is based upon our commitment, flexibility, reactiveness and above all our dedication to supporting our clients achieve their goals.
Facility Services Group are currently recruiting a grounds maintenance operative.
If you are able to demonstrate:
A passion for excellence
A willingness to learn
The desire to help us succeed in delivering the highest quality of Ground Maintenance service to our Clients
And to enrich the natural environment in which we live
Please get in touch.
· Start and finish time is 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
· We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking person to carryout grounds maintenance tasks on commercial property sites
· Experience in landscaping/grounds maintenance is useful
· You must hold a full driving licence
· You will use strimmer's, lawn mowers, hedge cutters and other garden machinery. We use top quality equipment (machinery/vans) and expect it to be cared for
· Some days may involve grass cutting – others litter picking. Our ultimate objective is to enhance the sites we work on, and leave them looking smart, clean and tidy
· You should be reliable, trustworthy and a good timekeeper. Attention to detail is paramount
· Whilst the role involves working outdoors, you must be adaptable to working in all weathers (rain & shine!)