Gardening jobs in Penryn
- Cherry Trees Garden ServicesCamborne TR14EmployerActive 1 day ago
- Work schedules are arranged on a daily basis, by the management, which will direct works required for that day and company vehicles are used to travel to and…
- NewCornwall LandscapingFoweyEmployerActive 2 days ago
- They will join our team to continue to maintain our clients’ gardens, but also have the skills to develop the gardens over time with new planting schemes etc……
- Q Brands LtdHelston TR13EmployerActive 2 days ago·
- The estate has 6 acres, however the Groundsperson will be required to carry out grass cutting, hedge cutting and general tidying of the grounds.
- Paramount Personnel4.7TruroPostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Previous experience in gardening or landscaping is preferred but not required.
- Use hand tools and power tools to perform various gardening tasks.
- GlendaleTruroEmployerActive 10 days ago·
- The Grounds maintenance Operative will be required to have an understanding in garden maintenance and have an understanding of the machinery used to carry out…
- View all Glendale jobs - Truro jobs - Grounds Maintenance Worker jobs in Truro
- Salary Search: Grounds Maintenance Team Leader Devon and Cornwall salaries in Truro
- See popular questions & answers about Glendale
- Eden ProjectPar PL24PostedPosted 10 days ago·
- The Living Landscapes Team are looking to recruit a Living Landscapes Technician for the Outer Estates Gardens Team.
Job Post Details
Gardener/Grounds maintenance - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- On-site parking
Cherry Trees is a well established and respected business based in West Cornwall, we are looking for an experienced and qualified gardener to join the team.
Our client base is predominately in and around west cornwall and we pride ourselves on our interaction and engagement with our customers. Excellent customer service skills are essential in order to maintain this working relationship.
Work schedules are arranged on a daily basis, by the management, which will direct works required for that day and company vehicles are used to travel to and from job locations
This is a physically demanding job and is by the nature of the work required, all based outdoors.
Uniform is provided and also PPE as required.
- Maintaining beds and borders
- Hedge cutting
- Strimming/ grass cutting
- Lawn care
Qualifications and skills.
- Gardening/ Grounds maintenance experience
- Plant knowledge
- Full UK driving licence
- Chainsaw certified (ideal but not necessary)
- Ability to work as a team member
- Good time management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
- Gardening: 3 years (required)
- Clean Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person