Gardening jobs in Rothbury
- Winston Bridge Holiday ParkMorpeth NE65EmployerActive 17 days ago·
- Grass Cutting and Hedge Trimming.
- Based at West Lane Caravan Park.
- A minimum of 2 days per week with the opportunity to increase for the right applicant.
- Northumberland ZooMorpethPostedPosted 1 day ago·
- You will be growing in our poly tunnel and surrounding outdoor areas and must have a genuine interest in gardening*.
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract.
- Cotterhill LimitedMorpethEmployerActive 14 days ago·
- Experience of working in a grounds keeping or gardening role is essential for this role.
- Maguire’s Country Parks are delighted to be recruiting for an…
- The Alnwick GardenHybrid remote in Alnwick NE66PostedPosted 22 days ago·
- Ability to plan, develop and deliver community gardening projects including: garden design and maintenance to ensure long term sustainability of projects.
- The Alnwick GardenAlnwick NE66PostedPosted 26 days ago·
- To effectively line manage all members of the gardening team.
- To work with the gardening team to drive the horticultural offer of The Alnwick Garden, driving…
- National Gardens Specialist LtdAlnwickPostedPosted 26 days ago·
- The Alnwick Garden is excited to promote the opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Head Gardener to establish The Garden as a go to destination for…
Job Post Details
Holiday Park Grounds staff - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- On-site parking
Full job description
- 2 days per week
- General grounds maintenance
- Grass Cutting and Hedge Trimming
- Grounds experience preferred
- Based at West Lane Caravan Park
- Valid driving license required
A minimum of 2 days per week with the opportunity to increase for the right applicant.
All equipment would be provided, however the company would be interested at hiring on a self employed basis at a higher rate if you had your own equipment.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Long Framlington Gardener