Gardening jobs in Somerton
- Hiring multiple candidatesTopiarus HorticultureOxfordshireEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Topiarus horticulture Ltd maintains the gardens and grounds of a number of corporate and private clients across Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds.
- Urgently neededGreenArt Garden Care and Development LtdWallingfordEmployerActive 7 days ago
- Are you looking for permanent, all year-round work with a company that provides training and career development?*.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Rose Property Services Ltd3.3OxfordPostedPosted 22 days ago
- Ensuring correct use, maintenance, and safety of gardening tools.
- The work involves general gardening to communal areas of blocks of flats and residential…
- Walcot House5.0Chipping NortonEmployerActive 21 days ago
- Assistant gardener for a private garden near Charlbury, Oxfordshire.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual seeking…
- NewHiring multiple candidatesCoepi Recruitment Ltd4.7Witney OX28EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Knowledge and experience of gardening/grounds maintenance.
- Under supervision to undertake gardening/ general grounds maintenance, duties could include planting…
- Acqua GardenBanbury OX17EmployerActive 1 day ago
- Acqua Garden is a modern online plants and garden products company, selling a range of premium quality plants and other garden products.
- Olive Green House & GardenOxfordshireEmployerActive 6 days ago
- Looking for an experienced landscape gardener with knowledge of laying paving stones and slabs, fencing, water features and other landscaping work.
- NewJ Drewe Landscaping & Maintenance Ltd.DidcotEmployerActive 2 days ago
- How much gardening experience do you have?
- We're looking for a gardener to add to our growing team, the role requires someone to have a full driving license and…
- Luxury Cotswold Retreats LtdMoreton-In-MarshEmployerActive 3 days ago
- We’re looking for a gardener to maintain the gardens and grounds of our luxury holiday lets in the North Cotswolds.
- Mileage allowance will be given.
- NicholsonsNorth Aston OX25PostedPosted 14 days ago·
- Location: North Aston, OX25 6HL.
- Nicholsons are looking for a full time (part-time 4 days considered) Sales Assistant to help in our well-known Plant Centre.
- NewOxford landscapes ltdOxfordPostedPosted 2 days ago
- Experience working for a landscaping or gardening company.
- Oxford landscapes ltd is a gardening and landscaping business in Oxford, based on Beckley.
- SeeAbility Careers3.3BicesterPostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Our Gardener Volunteers support our homes by helping to maintain their outdoor spaces through weeding and pruning, so that the people we support can enjoy…
- Rake garden centreBicesterEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- 40 hours a week, alternate weekend working.
- We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and on delivering an exceptional and unique retail experience.
- Two Oaks LandscapesAylesbury HP17EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Two Oaks Landscapes Ltd are a dynamic and exciting soft landscape company aiming to be at the head of new techniques and knowledge mixed with experience within…
- Sims mowingTowcester NN12EmployerActive 3 days ago
- Primarily lawn mowing, hedgetrimming and gardening with the occasional bit of hard landscaping(fencing, patios, etc) Get in contact with your relevant skills…
Job Post Details
Gardener - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Full job description
Topiarus horticulture Ltd maintains the gardens and grounds of a number of corporate and private clients across Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds. We are looking for a new Gardener to join the team to help maintain a variety of beautiful gardens to a high standard.
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for looking after the care and maintenance of client’s gardens throughout the year. You will need to be enthusiastic, a strong communicator and able to work well with other team members to ensure that the work is completed to a high standard. A horticultural knowledge is useful but training will be provided and a positive, can-do attitude is equally important. You need the ability to work alone and with others and must be able to use your own initiative.
Border maintenance and renovation
Lawn care and maintenance
Rose pruning and care
Fruit tree pruning
- Gardening experience (useful)
- Full drivers licence (essential)
- Horticultural qualification (useful)
Holiday – 31 days inc bank holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Part Time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person