Gardening jobs in Waltham Abbey
- Be an early applicantEden Landscapes Herts LtdPotters BarWe are looking for a Team Leader to manage a 2 man maintenance team. This is a good opportunity to join a small but well established gardening company who…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Urgently neededMarmaladeJam Gardening LtdLondon SW8We have been planting & maintaining gardens in London since 1999. We are looking for an experienced gardener to join us as we gear up for another busy season…EmployerActive Just posted
- Lambourne End Centre for Outdoor LearningLambourne*Please note that in order to apply for this vacancy, you will need to complete an application form. The application form for this role can be downloaded…EmployerActive 6 days ago
- Aztec Maintenance LimitedHoddesdonOperatives attend private residential housing developments and carry out regular gardening duties to include grass cutting, weeding, litter picking of the…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Westerleigh Group2.7New Southgate N11Groundsperson / Gardener 40 hours per week. Usually 8.30am – 5pm Monday – Friday *£24,193 – £25,000 per annum + Site performance bonus up to 5% +…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- The Royal ParksLondonHead Gardener The Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill The Organisation The Royal Parks (TRP) is a charity created in March 2017. We manage over 5,000 acres…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Sunshine Gardens BaldockBaldockAbout us Sunshine Gardens Baldock is a small business in Baldock, Hertfordshire. We are agile, and our goal is to provide a regular and reliable garden…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Wrotham ParkHertfordshireA fantastic opportunity has arisen on our 2500 acre private estate that includes 250 acres of sprawling parkland and gardens. We are looking for a new…EmployerActive 3 days ago
- Master Gardens Ltd.Potters BarA great career opportunity to join a growing and established gardening company in North London. We are looking for a candidate with good communication skills…EmployerActive 7 days ago
- Scapes Group Ltd.2.7WoodfordDue to continued growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic Grounds Maintenance Operative to join our Company and help provide excellent communal garden…EmployerActive Just posted
- Alasdair Cameron LtdLondonAssistant Horticulturalist Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity has opened for an Assistant Horticulturalist to join our well established and…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Outside rooms london ltdHampsteadExperienced and skilled Team Leader maintenance Gardener required for full time position with immediate start. We are a small, friendly, passionate, Garden…EmployerActive 6 days ago
- The Christian Care TrustLondon N12*Christian Care Trust – Help With a Heart JOB DESCRIPTION JOB TITLE: MAINTENANCE PERSON RESPONSIBLE TO: REGISTERED MANAGER ACCOUNTABLE TO:…EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Essex gardening servicesOngar CM5JOB DESCRIPTION Essex Gardening Services Job Title: Gardener Reporting to: Team Leader, Manager, or Managing Director Location: Company Yards/Clients…EmployerActive 2 days ago
Job Post Details
Gardening Team Leader Required - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
We are looking for a Team Leader to manage a 2 man maintenance team.
This is a good opportunity to join a small but well established gardening company who specialise in regular maintenance.
The successful applicant will need decent plant knowledge, an ability to manage an assistant and confidence dealing with customers. An eye for detail and a willingness to put effort in to get the job done is essential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, person with professional domestic garden maintenance experience.
Full driving license is required.
We offer a salary of 32k per annum plus bonus in a settled job with well established customers.
We are based near Welham Green and meet at 7.30 a.m and finish by 5.00 p.m.
You would be required to come for an interview and, if successful, a paid trial day would be offered.
If you would like to discuss the position further please contact us either by email or through indeed and attach a C.V if possible.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience working for a professional garden maintenance company.
- Be very confident using all gardening tools including roller mower, hedge trimmer, blower etc
- Decent plant knowledge.
- An eye for detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Full driving License.
- Punctual, reliable and hard working.
- Full Time permanent position.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Performance bonus scheme.
- Overtime regularly available.
- Uniform provided.
Please don't apply for the position unless you have the required experience and can comfortably commute to Welham Green, AL9 7NN by 7.30 in morning.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Work Location: On the road