General Building jobs in Aldeburgh
- Motorpoint3.7Ipswich IP1PostedPosted 8 days ago
- Salary: £35,000 per annum basic, plus bonus (OTE £60,000 per annum).
- Our Assistant Sales Managers are essential to the day-to-day running of our retail stores -…
- Adnams3.8Southwold IP18EmployerActive 2 days ago
- As Assistant Manager, you will work closely with the management team to ensure the highest standards of service and customer excellence is maintained to delight…
- OCS3.1IpswichEmployerActive 9 days ago
- Regular supplier engagement and management; building strategic, value-adding relationships and driving performance through data-driven management and…
- Lead Forensics3.5Hybrid remote in EnglandPostedPosted 12 days ago
- A strong general aptitude for programming and problem solving.
- Enthusiasm for building secure systems and implementing security best practices.
- Sole Bay Fish Company2.0SouthwoldEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Customer liaison and relationship building, dealing with complaints in a professional manner, promoting the Sole Bay brand and image effectively, and preserving…
- The Hotel VictoriaLowestoft NR33EmployerActive 6 days ago·
- Perform general maintenance tasks such as repairing and maintaining machinery, equipment, furnishings.
- Carry out regular checks of all areas of the building and…
- OmexomEnglandEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to create collaborative relationships.
- The Design Unit Manager will have full responsibility for the…
- Flagship Services2.8IpswichEmployerActive 3 days ago
- Our ideal candidate would have experience and good knowledge of the general building and construction industry and the ability to multitask.
- NewHiring multiple candidatesMOAT BARN NURSERY SCHOOLWoodbridgePostedPosted 2 days ago
- To have a general understanding that every child is different and so are their needs.
- Monday to Friday Full-time (38 - 40 hours per week + overtime) (One full…
- Bellrock Property and Facilities Management2.7Hybrid remote in United KingdomPostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Demonstrable experience of working in the UK construction industry in a wide range of sectors including, but not limited to; healthcare, IT, general…
- Martin Salter Associates LimitedAldeburghEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Bricklaying and general building experience, including groundworks and drainage.
- Building contractor based in the Woodbridge area, specialising in high-end…
- LV= General InsuranceIpswichPostedPosted 9 days ago·
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance.
- PrezzoAldeburghEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- £30,000 plus TRONC and management bonus (package circa 35k)*.
- 50% off Food and Drink at Prezzo, for you and 11 or your family/friends.
- Seckford Hall Hotel & SpaWoodbridge
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee discount
Full job description
The Role: Assistant Sales Manager
Hours: 48 hours a week over 5 days, including both Saturday and Sunday
Salary: £35,000 per annum basic, plus bonus (OTE £60,000 per annum)
Our Assistant Sales Managers are essential to the day-to-day running of our retail stores - true subject matter experts who lead by example, pass on their knowledge, show confidence in their abilities and experience, and demonstrate our Core Values.
As an Assistant Sales Manager, you will report to the General Sales Manager and assist in the leadership of the Sales Executives. You will also be accountable for the development of the Trainee Sales Executives.
- Daily review of key KPIs, such as finance, facilities, invoice speed and units sold & invoiced
- Customer record and sales lead management
- Lead the team of Trainee Sales Executives through recruitment, training, coaching and 1-1 meetings
- Resource management and planning, including annual leave and rotas
- Work with the sales team to improve their KPIs, and achieve monthly targets
- Second face customers - to add value or placate any issues
- A commercial approach to day-to-day deal management
- Ensuring the Motorpoint Sales Process is followed with every interaction
- Deputising for the Sales Manager when required
- Working alongside the Customer Service department to promote and display outstanding customer service
- Building and maintaining interdepartmental relationships
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a future Sales Manager or an aspiring General Sales Manager who wants to start their journey into people development and leadership.
You will need to have a strong sales background, be passionate about delivering KPIs, and leading the development of our future stars.
We are looking for an individual who is keen to learn, and in keeping with our values, is open to sharing, receiving and acting upon Honest feedback.
This is a role at the heart of our business where being face-to-face with our teams and customers matters. We lead by example, we aspire to be role models and we never ask our teams to complete a task that we wouldn't do ourselves.
What is in it for you?
- Paid time off every month to do something that makes you happy
- 28 days holiday plus days off for your birthday, getting married or moving house
- Additional holidays for length of service
- Long service awards
- Staff discount on cars and finance options
- Discounts & cash back at hundreds of high street retailers & restaurants through our “My M.O.T” platform
- Smart Tech in partnership with Currys
- Cycle to work
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Vocational and personal development training courses
- Quarterly team socials
- Team feasts
- Scratch card rewards
- Sharesave scheme (SAYE)
- Plus much more!
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and would ask you to get in touch if you are concerned about any barriers you feel you may be facing in your application process with us, so we can ensure they are removed