General Building jobs in Coatbridge
- Aggregate Industries3.3Hybrid remote in Motherwell ML1PostedPosted 14 days ago
- As a General Manager for the Scottish region, you will have full responsibility for the operating profit, sales, operations and safety of the business…
- SDM Building & SurveyingGlasgowEmployerActive 4 days ago
- Updating building repair scopes using our clients schedule of rates and assessing any specialist sub-contractor estimates.
- Mileage allowance for own car usage.
- Zone GroupGlasgow G3EmployerActive 4 days ago
- This role will include all aspects of Property Management including, building relationships by liaising with landlords and tenants, dealing with maintenance,…
- ABP UK3.0Bridge of Allan FK9PostedPosted 26 days ago
- We promote the sharing of knowledge and invest strongly in training and development.
- We have full time, permanent vacancies available with immediate start dates…
- Taylor RoofsBathgateEmployerActive 6 days ago
- Peace of mind with job security ✅ Being part of a company with a great reputation ✅ Progressive career path with clear goals ✅ Top rates of pay ✅ Weekly pay in…
- Be an early applicantBellrock Property and Facilities Management2.7Glasgow G77PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- To display appropriate signage to ensure that occupants of the building are aware of any circumstances that may affect their health and safety whilst cleaning,…
- Scottish Courts and Tribunals ServiceLanarkPostedPosted 1 day ago·
- This role may suit someone looking to gain exposure within SCTS while studying for a related degree.
- Scottish Courts and Tribunals ServiceGlasgowPostedPosted 12 days ago·
- They carry out a variety of general administrative duties to progress cases through the court or provide support to other functions.
- Hiring multiple candidatesTe Whatu Ora - Health New ZealandGlasgowEmployerActive 17 days ago
- You’ll also receive the standard entitlements given to workers in New Zealand, including 10 days of sick leave per year, and four weeks of annual leave per week…
- HFD GroupGlasgowEmployerActive Just posted
- Handle general inquiries and coordinate communication within the office.
- The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in building and maintaining efficient…
- MCP Scotland LtdAirdrie
- Enthusiastic and pro-active with ideas both during meetings and in general, with the aim of enhancing the overall Helpdesk experience for our customers.
- RT Coatbridge LTDCoatbridge ML5PostedPosted 1 day ago·
- Providing general advice and guidance to customers on shop products, services and offers.
- We are responsible for providing outstanding customer service,…
- Mo-Lawn LimitedDunblane FK15PostedPosted 1 day ago
- Only* applications with a general covering letter with up to date C.
- We seek a good communicator and a team player with good timberwork, paving and minor…
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company car
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
About Aggregate Industries UK
We are at the heart of construction, committed to building progress and transforming the industry to deliver a more sustainable future for all. We are recognised as one of the safest, most customer-focused companies in this space and we are looking for you to be part of our movement to grow, innovate and develop together to create continuous value. Join today and build progress with us.
With a newly appointed MD, who has a track record of innovation and commercial growth within Aggregate Industries UK, this is the perfect time to join us as a General Manager and be part of a team that's redefining the aggregates industry. We are offering more than just a job – we're on a mission to create a sustainable, innovative, and diverse future by changing the way we approach the market and investing in a circular economy and digitalisation.
You will help us pave the way for progress and excellence in the Aggregates market, and contribute to a greener world and a more inclusive workplace. Elevate your career with us, where every day brings new opportunities to make a positive impact.
As a General Manager for the Scottish region, you will have full responsibility for the operating profit, sales, operations and safety of the business operations for your 4 sites that span across the central belt of Scotland. You will report directly to the Regional Director and lead and manage 4 direct reports across the region in a range of disciplines, including commercial, operational, technical and business improvement and have overall responsibility for 36 FTE.
You will have the autonomy and accountability to effectively manage your own business and identify ways to increase profitability. You understand the importance of developing high performing teams and adopt an inclusive mindset when it comes to talent.
Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles and the ability to apply them in different contexts is highly beneficial for this role. You don’t have to be from our industry to be considered, in fact we welcome interest from high performing leaders outside of the industry that want to build and execute a winning commercial strategy in an operational business.
£competitive salary + bonus
Company Car or Cash Allowance
Private Medical Insurance
25 days holiday
Attractive pension & Life Assurance Scheme
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.