General Building jobs in Edinburgh
- Wingstop UK - EdinburghEdinburgh EH1PostedPosted 19 days ago
- Great annual bonus paid out quarterly.
- 2 days off per week.
- Generous Staff Food Policy on shift.
- 20-50% Employee discount when dining with Friends & Family.
- Safestay Hostels & HotelsEdinburghEmployerActive 2 days ago
- The property is currently undergoing a full renovation and will open early summer 2024.
- Therefore, pre-opening planning and ‘get-ready’ work will be needed.
- Be an early applicantABM UK3.1Edinburgh EH1PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Electrician based on site within a team of operatives undertaking planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and repair of Electrical equipment and building fabric…
- Cowan & Partners LtdHybrid remote in EdinburghPostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Our ideal candidate will have experience in the preparation and completion of VAT returns and general bookkeeping.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Taylor RoofsBathgateEmployerActive 6 days ago
- Peace of mind with job security ✅ Being part of a company with a great reputation ✅ Progressive career path with clear goals ✅ Top rates of pay ✅ Weekly pay in…
- The Scotsman HotelEdinburghPostedPosted 16 days ago·
- Previous building/trade experience or a basic rounded knowledge of DIY.
- Shift pattern: Any 5 days from 7 (9 am to 5.30 pm).
- SoConnect LtdHybrid remote in EdinburghPostedToday
- General IT support, dealing with hardware and software, networking, connectivity and telephony enquiries as part of a small team of staff, to deliver and…
- The Scotch Malt Whisky Society (SMWS)Edinburgh EH6EmployerActive 6 days ago
- C. Support local ‘pop-up’ activity with general management where required.
- The post holder will manage and ensure the smooth and safe operation of the Vaults.
- Hiring multiple candidatesTrip.com2.9Hybrid remote in Edinburgh EH3EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sound general computer skills;
- Assist in ad hoc assigned projects.
- Babcock InternationalDunfermline KY11PostedPosted 8 days ago·
- Demonstrable understanding of systems, processes and procedures, and their importance within the general operation of a department.
- Price Building Services2.3EdinburghEmployerActive 27 days ago
- 2nd and 3rd year joiners would be considered.
- (Sorry NO jobs available for first year apprentices).
- Rates are negotiable, company van is an option for right…
- Frasers Hospitality4.1Edinburgh EH1PostedPosted 15 days ago
- You should have a comprehensive knowledge of and ensure that you comply with all statutory local legislation and regulation, in particular, H&S, building…
- Edinburgh TramsEdinburgh EH12PostedPosted 4 days ago·
- Undertaking daily cleaning of the system which comprises trams, tramstops and the depot building.
- Reporting to the System Presentation Team Leader, your primary…
- Aviva Grads Campaign3.7LivingstonPostedPosted 1 day ago
- We will teach you how to work with our customers and you'll get to spend time building relationships with our brokers (and other parts of the business), helping…
- Restorex LtdEdinburghEmployerActive Just posted
- Candidate must have knowledge of general building duties ie mixing lime mortars, good cleaning and organisation skills.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Job Post Details
General Manager - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
General Manager £35000 - £39000
Be part of the UK’s fasting growing restaurant brand named by The Sunday Times.
Voted Deliveroo’s restaurant of the year.
- Great annual bonus paid out quarterly
- 28 days holiday
- 5 days a week. 2 days off per week.
- Generous Staff Food Policy on shift
- 20-50% Employee discount when dining with Friends & Family
- Birthday off
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Great discount platform with retail, restaurant discounts and wellbeing benefits
- Access your earned wages at any point in the pay period, whenever you need
- Thorough Training programme when you start
- Internal development programmes to support your succession at Wingstop
Every Wingstop experience needs great people! To do this well, it takes a team of people who don’t just show up.
We get at it every day, influencing this through our core values by being Authentic, with an Entrepreneurial approach, by having Fun and always being Service Minded.
As a General Manager at Wingstop, you’ll create a great working environment influencing all your team members to deliver a great Wingstop experience to our customers. We are a social food, families, friends, colleagues it’s all about sharing the FLAVOUR love!
What qualities does a General Manager need to join a Wingstop?
- You’ll have a minimum 12 months of management experience preferably from a QSR or similar background
- You are customer and teams focused and excited by the opportunity to deliver a FLAVOUR experience unlike any other
- You're a strong, commercially aware leader to drive your restaurant performance and inspire your team to meet our customers’ needs and standards
- Recognise succession and development to build a strong talent pipeline and you are very proactive in developing your crew through coaching and leading your team to be the best they can
- You'll have a true passion for our amazing food, and you'll bring our flavours to life and inspire your team to do the same
- You'll know how to effectively manage operational best practice
- You'll have experience proactively managing the maintenance and keeping to restaurant standards
If this sounds like you then apply now, we’d love to talk to you!
Our people serving FLAVOUR.
Like our FLAVOURS everyone has their own preferred way of learning, and we’ll show you the Wingstop way. Our training programmes are tailored to your needs, putting you in control of your Wingstop journey.
Here, our people learn about our ways, our vision and importantly our people culture.
We have created equality and inclusivity through our career paths, our role specific training plans and succession planning to inspire our people to develop and grow as future leaders.
You can be assured that we make it fun.
We are not in the flavour business serving people, we are in the people business serving flavour.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process