Post your CV and find your next job on Indeed!
General Building jobs in Glasgow
Sort by: relevance - date
- Be an early applicantBellrock Property and Facilities Management2.7Glasgow G77PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- To display appropriate signage to ensure that occupants of the building are aware of any circumstances that may affect their health and safety whilst cleaning,…
- Hiring multiple candidatesTe Whatu Ora - Health New ZealandGlasgowEmployerActive 17 days ago
- You’ll also receive the standard entitlements given to workers in New Zealand, including 10 days of sick leave per year, and four weeks of annual leave per week…
- Zone GroupGlasgow G3EmployerActive 4 days ago
- This role will include all aspects of Property Management including, building relationships by liaising with landlords and tenants, dealing with maintenance,…
- Scottish Courts and Tribunals ServiceGlasgowPostedPosted 12 days ago·
- They carry out a variety of general administrative duties to progress cases through the court or provide support to other functions.
- ADHD Direct Ltd1.0Glasgow G21EmployerActive 2 days ago
- V. Enable patients to fully engage in delineating their difficulties, thus building patient rapport and jointly deciding on appropriate interventions.
- Scottish Courts and Tribunals ServiceLanarkPostedPosted 1 day ago·
- This role may suit someone looking to gain exposure within SCTS while studying for a related degree.
- DCF Joiners & Building Services LimitedDumbartonEmployerActive 16 days ago
- · Experienced with power tools essential.
- · The ability to work using own initiative and as part of the team.
- This is a full time position.
- Off The RailsGlasgow G1EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Track record of building and retaining an amazing team.
- Be responsible for running the daily operations.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, safety…
- Taylor RoofsBathgateEmployerActive 6 days ago
- Peace of mind with job security ✅ Being part of a company with a great reputation ✅ Progressive career path with clear goals ✅ Top rates of pay ✅ Weekly pay in…
- ABP UK3.0Bridge of Allan FK9PostedPosted 27 days ago
- We promote the sharing of knowledge and invest strongly in training and development.
- We have full time, permanent vacancies available with immediate start dates…
- SPECTRUM PROPERTIES (SCOTLAND) LTDGlasgowEmployerActive Just posted
- Spectrum Propertied are seeking Semi Skilled General Labourer/Handyman to undertake various tasks as directed including, driving, general cleaning and minor…
- Aggregate Industries3.3Hybrid remote in Motherwell ML1PostedPosted 14 days ago
- As a General Manager for the Scottish region, you will have full responsibility for the operating profit, sales, operations and safety of the business…
- Happy LetsGlasgow G3EmployerActive 2 days ago
- We are a small, friendly and professional team dealing with Residential Lettings and are looking for a Maintenance Manager to oversee the maintenance department…
- Network RailGlasgow G1PostedPosted 7 days ago·
- Respond to and record emergencies and incidents involving the general public and industry partners, as required.
- '); $('span').css("color", "inherit"); });
- Strachan and Kemp Commercial Services Ltd4.0GlasgowEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of building systems, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, mechanical systems and a wide understanding of trades in…
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Tech scheme
- We are currently recruiting at Mearns Primary School, Glasgow, G77 6DP for a Catering Assistant
- Pay rate: £10.90 per hour
- Working patterns:
- Monday 10.00-14.00 Tue/Wed/Thurs/Fri 11.00-14.00
- To work in a safe and healthy manner for the benefit of the facilities assistant, company personnel, client personnel, other contractors, visitors and members of the public.
- To ensure that statutory requirements, codes of practice and procedures relating to the Health and Safety at Work and any other relevant enhancements are met in full.
- To correctly wear the personal protective equipment supplied in the areas designated for this.
- To maintain and be responsible for the safe use and storage of all cleaning materials and equipment used in the course of his/her duties.
- To report defects, deficiencies or health and safety related issues to the supervisor with minimum delay.
- To display appropriate signage to ensure that occupants of the building are aware of any circumstances that may affect their health and safety whilst cleaning, operations are taking place Operational Cleaning,
- Undertake regular inspections of all departmental equipment, reporting on the condition of equipment and/or damage,
- Duties may include: cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, mopping and buffing, emptying litter bins and removing waste to designated disposal points.
- Basic preparation of food and beverages, e.g. vegetables and snacks.
- Simple cooking e.g. reconstruction of prepared food.
- Serving of meals to customers, temperature recording and sampling of foods as documented.
- Maintain a high standard of kitchen hygiene and safety. This includes appropriate storage of all foods within the kitchen environment; recording of temperatures as documented is essential.
- General kitchen and restaurant duties, e.g. washing of crockery, cutlery and equipment; setting up and clearing away food and equipment, cleaning of kitchen, its surrounds and equipment. Doc: Cleaner | Leeds/ Cardinal Heenan|.
- Operation of tills and money handling and cashing up.
- Maintain excellent personal hygiene in accordance with the Food Safety Act and any other relevant legislation.
- To ensure compliance concerning regulations relating to Health and Safety in the workplace to self and others.
- To participate in the provision of a cost effective, value for money Catering Service.
- Any other reasonable and appropriate duties as directed by line manager or supervisor.
- Attend recognised training in relation to Food Safety, Nutrition and Health and safety. Financial.
- To ensure correct and efficient use of all equipment, supplies and materials.
Competencies, Core Qualties and Attributes
- Previous experience of a similar role would be beneficial
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Customer service skills
- Flexible and positive approach to team working
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to use cleaning machinery in a safe manner
- Operation of tills and money handling and cashing up
- Understanding of health and safety issues in a Kitchen
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation would be beneficial
What can we offer you?
- Upon joining Bellrock, you can expect a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays + 1 additional day as a thank you (enjoy it, it’s on us)
- Salary exchange pension scheme
- Life cover 4 x your salary
- LifeWorks employee assistance and wellness program
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes: Cycle to work and Techscheme
- Holiday purchase scheme of additional 5 days per year
- Offers and discount scheme designed to save money on everyday shopping and essentials
Let Employers Find YouUpload Your Resume