General Building jobs in Great Wyrley
- J&C Home Services LtdWolverhamptonPostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Provide general maintenance person services as needed.
- Install, repair, and maintain heating systems in residential and commercial buildings.
- Hickenbuild LimitedCannock WS11
- West Midlands Double Glazing LtdWest Bromwich B70PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Knowledge of industry Health & Safety requirements and compliance in general.
- From the ordering or building materials and skips, to supervising staff throughout…
- Omexom EngineeringStaffordEmployerActive 2 days ago
- The range of designs will include substation equipment foundations, equipment structures in steel and aluminium, multi-storey steel framed equipment buildings…
- hvac recruitmentWest Midlands RegionEmployerActive 2 days ago
- You will specialize in Commercial Gas, and there is no involvement in general building maintenance!
- £40k Basic Salary + Vehicle + Overtime Available*.
- Thompson Wright Limited5.0Newcastle-under-Lyme ST5EmployerActive 6 days ago
- Your portfolio will focus on accounts preparation, taxation and other general accountancy practice services.
- Qualified by experience or ACA/ACCA qualified, with…
- Case International4.4BirminghamEmployerActive 2 days ago
- We believe in building our futures together – we focus on setting you up for success through our development discussions, mentoring programs and tailored…
- GeoShield Flat Roof Deck Waterproofing Integrity...BirminghamPostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Using the latest testing & reporting technology all your findings will be logged and presented to the client in a manner that either identifies any concerns or…
- Ibstock PlcWolverhampton WV11PostedPosted 13 days ago·
- Ibstock Plc are committed and passionate about building a diverse environment.
- Here at Ibstock Plc we are dedicated to building belonging, empowering our…
- Kingsdale Group LtdSolihullPostedJust posted
- You’ll be responsible for a budget and for the provision of a high-quality catering service, an interesting social calendar, and for ensuring building…
- NHS ProfessionalsCannockPostedJust posted·
- Assist in general cleaning of the hospital wards and other clinical areas.
- Their properties range from listed buildings to new integrated care centres and…
- Asterisk MaintenanceBirminghamEmployerActive 1 day ago
- We are a building maintenance company looking to take on multi skilled tradesmen / general all rounders to work for us on a full time basis.
- Heidelberg Materials UKPenkridgeEmployerActive 2 days ago·
- Ensure buildings are always kept secure.
- To undertake general maintenance works as required by Hanson.
- The general operative role is to operate both static and…
Job Post Details
Plumbing and Heating Engineer - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company car
- Company pension
Full job description
J&C Home Services Ltd is a small business based in Shropshire and covering the greater West Midlands area. We are agile, customer-centric, fast-paced and our goal is to be the go to heating and plumbing repair company in Shropshire & the West Midlands .
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Company perks
- Safe work environment
- Install, repair, and maintain heating systems in residential and commercial buildings
- Perform heavy lifting and manual labor as needed for installation and maintenance tasks
- Utilize mechanical knowledge to troubleshoot and diagnose issues with heating systems
- Drive company vehicles to transport equipment and materials to job sites
- Thread pipes and assemble components according to specifications
- Read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and technical manuals
- Collaborate with other team members to complete projects efficiently
- Provide general maintenance person services as needed
- Previous experience as a breakdown engineer is preferred
- Strong mechanical knowledge and aptitude for working with HVAC systems
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record for commercial driving purposes
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, and technical manuals
- Proficient in pipe threading and assembly techniques
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £31,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Plumbing: 1 year (required)
- CCN1 Domestic Gas Safety (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
- City & Guilds (preferred)
Work Location: In person