General Building jobs in Newport Pagnell
- Wingstop UK - Essex AreaMilton Keynes MK9PostedPosted 23 days ago
- Great annual bonus paid out quarterly.
- 2 days off per week.
- Generous Staff Food Policy on shift.
- 20-50% Employee discount when dining with Friends & Family.
- Be an early applicantNTT Global Data Centers EMEA GmbH3.7Hemel Hempstead HP2PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels with good relationship building skills.
- Provide engineering services and guidance in general on property…
- Urgently neededJeeves Care GroupStevenage SG1EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Monitoring closely the fabric of the building (including fixtures, amenities and grounds) and agree with senior management remedial action where necessary to…
- Green Retreats2.7AylesburyEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Timber construction, joinery, or general construction with wood materials.
- You will be working on customers properties therefore must be quality focused, well…
- APS GroupMilton KeynesEmployerActive 13 days ago
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate at least 5 yrs of general building experience.
- The work varies from the end of a tenancy, minor building or decorating…
- ESMOTOR UKMilton Keynes MK1EmployerActive 2 days ago
- We require someone with the initiative to problem solve and to follow instructions on building and modifying vehicles, as well as carrying out general…
- Sage Homes3.7Hybrid remote in Northampton NN1EmployerActive 3 days ago
- Technical knowledge and understanding of construction details relevant to housing [general properties and system building] including domestic repairs.
- Tenpin - Milton KeynesMilton Keynes MK9PostedPosted 5 days ago·
- You will strive to constantly achieve the highest operating standards, Carrying out preventative maintenance of all bowling equipment and lanes, Undertaking…
- Smile RoomsMilton Keynes MK9EmployerActive 3 days ago
- You will also carry out general dentistry as and when required.
- Fantastic at rapport building, down to earth, well spoken.
- Lah Property MarketingMilton KeynesPostedPosted 4 days ago·
- Undertake any general administration as required.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the building to ensure a warm welcome – you will be the ‘face of the…
- Canal & River Trust3.5Stoke BruernePostedPosted 3 days ago
- Play a key part in the day to day operations of the site including opening and closing up the building.
- Part time: 37 hours (5 days per week).
- Thames Valley PoliceMilton KeynesPostedPosted 12 days ago·
- There will be general administration and the responsibility for dealing with the receipt and return of property.
- Watling ReclamationTowcester NN12EmployerActive 2 days ago
- Assisting Office staff with general duties such as stock and sales enquiries.
- As a Yard Supervisor, you will predominantly work alongside and supervise the Yard…
- M J HILLERY & SONSKetteringPostedPosted 2 days ago·
- The applicant must be able to undertake the construction of domestic extensions from start to completion and have a full understanding of current building…
- Sainsbury'sMilton Keynes MK13PostedPosted 2 days ago·
- Your ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced dynamic retail environment and confidently influence and engage, building relationships with key…
Job Post Details
General Manager - job post
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
Full job description
General Manager £40,000 - £45,000
Be part of the UK’s fasting growing restaurant brand named by The Sunday Times.
Voted Deliveroo’s restaurant of the year.
- Great annual bonus paid out quarterly
- 28 days holiday
- 5 days a week. 2 days off per week.
- Generous Staff Food Policy on shift
- 20-50% Employee discount when dining with Friends & Family
- Birthday off
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Great discount platform with retail, restaurant discounts and wellbeing benefits
- Access your earned wages at any point in the pay period, whenever you need
- Thorough Training programme when you start
- Internal development programmes to support your succession at Wingstop
Every Wingstop experience needs great people! To do this well, it takes a team of people who don’t just show up.
We get at it every day, influencing this through our core values by being Authentic, with an Entrepreneurial approach, by having Fun and always being Service Minded.
As a General Manager at Wingstop, you’ll create a great working environment influencing all your team members to deliver a great Wingstop experience to our customers. We are a social food, families, friends, colleagues it’s all about sharing the FLAVOUR love!
What qualities does a General Manager need to join a Wingstop?
- You’ll have a minimum 12 months of management experience preferably from a QSR or similar background
- You are customer and teams focused and excited by the opportunity to deliver a FLAVOUR experience unlike any other
- You're a strong, commercially aware leader to drive your restaurant performance and inspire your team to meet our customers’ needs and standards
- Recognise succession and development to build a strong talent pipeline and you are very proactive in developing your crew through coaching and leading your team to be the best they can
- You'll have a true passion for our amazing food, and you'll bring our flavours to life and inspire your team to do the same
- You'll know how to effectively manage operational best practice
- You'll have experience proactively managing the maintenance and keeping to restaurant standards
If this sounds like you then apply now, we’d love to talk to you!
Our people serving FLAVOUR.
Like our FLAVOURS everyone has their own preferred way of learning, and we’ll show you the Wingstop way. Our training programmes are tailored to your needs, putting you in control of your Wingstop journey.
Here, our people learn about our ways, our vision and importantly our people culture.
We have created equality and inclusivity through our career paths, our role specific training plans and succession planning to inspire our people to develop and grow as future leaders.
You can be assured that we make it fun.
We are not in the flavour business serving people, we are in the people business serving flavour.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process