HGV Driver jobs in London
- Hiring multiple candidatesC&S Motor Group3.5North LondonEmployerActive 5 days ago
- All of our vehicle recovery drivers have the following experience:*.
- We are expanding our C&S Motor Group team and we'd love you to join us as one of our new …
- Day Group Ltd4.1PurleyEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Deliver and collect aggregates allocated by Logistics Office team in safe and efficient manner.
- Adhere to Company Driver Handbook, Policies and Procedures.
- SalvoWaltham Cross EN8PostedPosted 4 days ago
- Are you a motivated and responsible Class 2 HGV Delivery Driver looking for an exciting opportunity?
- Join Salvo 1968, an Italian food wholesaler based in…
- Orbital Equipment LtdWaltham Abbey EN9EmployerActive 3 days ago
- Ideally, we are looking for drivers with at least some experience to join our current team of highly experienced LGV Plant equipment delivery drivers.
- Choice Textile LtdLondonEmployerActive 2 days ago
- If you are a reliable and dedicated Class 2 HGV driver who is passionate about making a difference, we encourage you to apply.
- Kane Haulage LimitedSt AlbansEmployerActive 8 days ago
- Newly passed CAT C drivers welcome.
- Class II drivers required for a modern fleet of tipper lorries.*.
- Based from our depot. in St Albans.
- LEWIS Access EquipmentBellinghamEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Our team is seeking an experienced 7.5-tonne truck driver to assist us with transporting our equipment to our customers.
- 21 years of age minimum.
- EastlinesHarrowEmployerActive 7 days ago
- Airport Transfer Cars Ltd is looking for a Mercedes Actros Truck Driver to join their team on a temporary - permanent basis working Monday - Sunday, 5 days per…
- K&R MasonCroydon CR0PostedPosted 2 days ago
- Our drivers are passionate about what we do and delivering for our customers, we want likeminded drivers to join our team with the same mind set and ambition.
- TCS Screeding Ltd4.4LondonEmployerActive 7 days ago
- TCS Screeding Ltd are looking for a candidate to drive and operate a 8x4 brand new grab lorry out of Barking delivering and collecting from various sites…
- C&S Motor Group3.5West LondonEmployerActive 8 days ago
- All of our vehicle recovery drivers have the following experience and personality:*.
- We'd love you to thrive as one of our recovery driver team who will be…
- Moffatt Engineering LtdSouth West LondonEmployerActive 2 days ago
- We require an experienced tanker driver and operator for work on sewage treatment plants.
- Tanker Driver & Operator - South West London and M3/M4/M40 Corridor*.
- GXO LogisticsWest ThurrockPostedPosted 2 days ago·
- Are you an experienced Class 2 Driver looking for a new challenge with an organisation that focuses on creating a workplace that allows everyone to thrive?
- Builder Depot3.3LondonEmployerActive 2 days ago
- Builder Depot are one of the leading Independent Builders Merchants in the UK.
- We pride ourselves on providing excellent training and development opportunities…
Job Post Details
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
- Health & wellbeing programme
Full job description
- We are expanding our C&S Motor Group team and we'd love you to join us as one of our new HGV2 Vehicle Recovery Drivers
- You will need your CPC and Tacho.
- Your base will be from home, covering breakdowns and vehicle recovery across London and the Home Counties.
- The training and professional development will be at our yard and control room in Rainham.
- Career progression is available and you can qualify for your HIAB licence with us
Think driving is a pleasure, not a chore – even in London?
You’ll be a welcome face to those stuck by the side of the road.
You’ll be recovering vehicles that have broken down, crashed or been involved in crime.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Working with light or heavy vehicles – whichever suits you best
- Talking face-to-face with customers, sometimes in stressful circumstances
- Recovering broken-down vehicles to garages or dealerships
- Recovering vehicles involved in minor or major accidents
- Recovering vehicles involved in crime
- Using your initiative to resolve challenging situations
All of our vehicle recovery drivers have the following experience:
- Professional driving experience in and around London
- HGV2 licence
- Remain calm, collected and serene in London traffic!
- No more than one accident in the past two years
- Take pride in your job
- 12 hours
- 6 shifts on and 3 shifts off
- Days or Nights available
Pay and benefits:
- Training to HIAB qualification if desired
- £156 - £168 per shift or 35% commission. You are paid whichever is the greater
We recover more than 100,000 vehicles a year in London. We have contracts with the AA, RAC, police and other motoring organisations and insurance companies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £156.00-£168.00 per day
- Health & wellbeing programme
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: On the road