Holistic Therapy jobs in Edinburgh
- Soprano Ice EdinburghEdinburgh EH10EmployerActive 5 days ago
- Applicants MUST hold a minimum of Level 3 Beauty Therapy.
- L experience (desirable, training will be provided).
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- Hiring multiple candidatesGlobal4Health4.0ScotlandEmployerActive 12 days ago
- Within these roles you will be responsible for using your clinical knowledge and expertise to carry out either holistic assessments or paper based evidence…
- Fife Employment Access TrustHybrid remote in Leven
- One Spa EdinburghEdinburgh
- Be an early applicantSLEEPING BEAUTY SALONEdinburghEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- The spa is open from 9.30am-8pm and has 3 treatment rooms including a double room and a separate nailbar.
- This position will be 34.5-40 hours per week depending…
- Tessa Gough & AssociatesEdinburghEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Undertake a holistic assessment; pick up on non-verbal cues; empathise with the individual’s situation and relate to different people from different backgrounds…
- Marriott International, IncEdinburgh EH3PostedPosted 25 days ago·
- Genuine interest in holistic spa treatments.
- You will be required to take on board the holistic ambience projected in the spa.
- View all Marriott International, Inc jobs - Edinburgh jobs - Therapist jobs in Edinburgh
- Salary Search: Spa Therapist (UK) salaries in Edinburgh
- See popular questions & answers about Marriott International, Inc
- CareTech GroupFifePostedPosted 12 days ago·
- Hours: (Full Time) 32.5 (Part Time) 19.5.
- We are looking for Complex Care Support Workers to join our team on either a full or part time basis to help us to…
- Sanctuary HealthMusselburghPostedPosted 26 days ago·
- Work with service users and carers to undertake holistic needs led assessment.
- Pay Rate: £30 - £35 per hour (assignment rate).
- BannatyneFalkirkPostedPosted 6 days ago·
- Full training on premium brands and product incentives ?
- Up to 15% commission on all Homecare Sales*.
- Personalised training plan for each therapist.
- LUCEdinburghEmployerActive 7 days ago·
- Health landscapes including therapy gardens and hospital public realm.
- This is a rare opportunity for a design focused Landscape Architect with site delivery…
Job Post Details
Beauty Therapist - job post
Full job description
Soprano Ice Edinburgh offers a whole new world of pampering treatments direct from the heart of Edinburgh. From leading laser hair removal treatments with the very best in cutting edge technology to a new generation in facial treatments, all of our therapies are not only of premium quality but are delivered through in-depth consultations by only the very best and qualified therapists. We also work alongside Bruntsfield Aesthetics who provide a comprehensive range of aesthetics treatments for the face, skin, and body, all with an emphasis on honesty and holistic care.
We are driven by results and our expansive and loyal client base pays testimony to that. All of our treatments are delivered in a luxurious, friendly and professional environment and we are looking for an exceptional talent to join us .
Are you looking for the next stage in your career to be part of award-winning team? If you are people and team orientated, genuinely love meeting people, outgoing and looking to make an impact by providing the best in customer service then we need to hear from you!
For the right candidate, we are delighted to offer a competitive salary, benefits and the opportunity to work within one of Edinburgh’s most luxurious aesthetic clinic.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Applicants MUST hold a minimum of Level 3 Beauty Therapy
Applicants without this qualification will not be considered.
* Laser or I.P.L experience (desirable, training will be provided)
* Advanced Facial treatments ie dermapen and dermaplaning (training can be provided)
* Skin peels and knowledge in advanced skincare would be desirable but not required.
* Intimate Waxing
* LVL/HD Brows would be an advantage training can be provided
This role has full time or part time options (Saturday work is essential)
Applicants should submit their CV and salary expectations, along with a covering letter detailing why you would like to pursue a career at Soprano Ice Edinburgh.
Application deadline: 11/03/2024
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Expected hours: 21 per week
- Level 3 Beauty: 1 year (preferred)
- Level 3 Beauty certificate (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 11/03/2024